Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nishikant (nil)     01 April 2012

Plz advice

dear sir,

to all of u i request to advice me what to do . my wife is a psycho and attempted twice or more times to sucide and from last 15 months she is stayed with her parents. she lived only 46 days with me. now i want divorce from her,but she don't. Her  parents forced me to take her and to live with him . i scared of if she again attempted to sucide.what should i do as her parents make false alligations of mental torture on us and false 498a.

Learning

6 Replies

kumar101 (clerk)     01 April 2012

I don't understand why women do so much blackmailing even after getting highly educated. If you want divorce, just file for it. Contact a lawyer. Also be prepared for 498a/DV package from wife's family.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 April 2012

If you have decided that you can not stay with this female, then file for divorce.

before that psychological counselling might help.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 April 2012

Dear Nishikant

you can file a divorce petition before the court with cruelty ground.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 April 2012

you can file a declaration suit for annulment of marriage u/s 12 (1) (b) of the Hindu Marriage act, 1955

nishikant (nil)     01 April 2012

thank you sir,! 

how can I save me and my family from 498a, what steps should be taken before filing divore . i have the only document of admitance at mental hospital raipur (cg) Dr prakash narayan shukla. she was admited there from 20 august 2010 to 6 sep 2010 after first attempt of sucide. all these happens only after two months of marriage.
2nd attempt is done at her home. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 April 2012

File for divorce, you have enough ammunation.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register