Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     31 March 2012

Interim maintenance

Dear friends,

In DVC, i got maintenace order, on appeals by husband, got confirmation of lower Court order by MSJ and High Court.

Now, the main case is going to be complete in 1-2 hearings.

My advocate is saying that now there is no use of interim order because final order will be given.

One of senior member here in this site advized me to insist for getting the arrears, but my advocate is not ready even to file calculation memo.

My advocate is telling that filing Calculation Memo will only delay the order and nothing will happen.

So, I wanted to know that all my efforts till now for interim maintenance are wasted?

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 April 2012

You should file for execution of the maintenance, otherwise after 11 months the unpaid amount can not be recovered.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

3 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 April 2012

Dear GDK

you should file a execution petition before the court for maintenance, it is beneficial to you to recov4er money before final order of the case.

feel free to call

gdk (student)     02 April 2012

Thank you Shonee Sir and Nadeem Sir.

Also I want to thank LawyersClubIndia, many times members have helped me.

Due to fraud committed by certain persons, I lost confidence on this world. But there are persons who also help even in these days without any expectation.

Otherwise I have been cheated by people to such an extent that I lost hopes on humanity.

Once again thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register