Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smile123 (employe)     24 March 2012

Do i can justice..??

Hi Every Body,

I am 26 years old girl. I was in relationship with a guy who is 1 year elder than me. We were in relation for 1 year. We decided to get married & as astrologer suggested us we decided to get married on Dec 2011. Just befor a month he left me.

Before this we satyed together & we went to many places & I met her mother too thrice. His friends, family evry1 knows about our relation. I never noticed him that he is bluffing. Its been 5 months am unable to come out of it. I was done my MBA & used to work & spent every single penny to him. He is not working. Am OC...& He is SC...I Myself took care of evrything about him. The 1 thing which made me love him is his care. I thought  I can change him slowly ..

After he left me he came to me 5 times & its just remained again using me & money & left. I canot go & find other boy & cant get married. I have only two options...1 is to marry him how ever & the other is to reamain like this..

PLease help me. If i appraoch woman ps at hyderabad. Will they help me to get marry him or do i get any problems or harrasement from police. Few of my friends said me to appraoch woma ps & few are scaring me...

Thanks If any1 can suggest me, take me as your family member & suggest me, My wishes to every1 who can help me..!!

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 March 2012

You cannot force him to marry you.  He has cheated on your person and property.  You can file civil suit for breach of marriage promise and recovery of the money and also if the facts permit for damages.  On the basis of the facts narrated by you, no criminal case lies.  If a man gives an impression to marry her and enjoys s*xual relationship with her, as per the strict interpretation of criminal law, it is not an offence as on date.  To bring this act as criminal offence, quite often girl twists the fact that on the first occasion of s*xual relationship he had given her the drink laced with sedatives and raped her and later on by false promise of marriage raped her on several occasions.  If these facts are proved then also, the girl succeeds to punish the boy but she can never have harmonious matrimonial relationship.  I put all the legal angles before you and leave you to take appropriate action in the given circumstances.

1 Like

Thanq Chandhu Sir,

I can show them that he stayed with me and said to house owners as wife & husband, I have many pics with him & with his sister as well. Still, There is no chances of getting married with him..??

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 March 2012

Originally posted by :smile123

"

Still, There is no chances of getting married with him..??

"

@ Author

I disagree to Chandu's take.

The moment you follow Chandu's legal advise  in matters of love - relationships forget above asked root apprehension happening between you two (i.e. marriage) moreover in cities like Hyderabad where drop of hat allegations galore as per compiled FIR’s from all PS of the city which we have.
Possible remedy:
Your relationship is not very old with this boy. Since you know his side of family and have been in recent past visiting them it is suggested to rope in elders from your side and do more reasoned social talks with his side of family which will bring results and not application of law as suggested by Chandu. Usage of law is least an option in relationships but then will it do any long term good to you for a reason both did not have s*xual relationship as no smell of the same from your first and second brief and even so adults should get into ‘love - relationships” with their “wide open eyes” following the inter-caste parameters as trained by respective elders in their family. If not then one should not complain “that I wanted to change him”
.  Get back to your creative side and spend time on your work / job and with good friend circle that you keep. 
BTW, my reply is same if a boy brings here similar brief and past replies in similar nature of briefs are such proofs.

1 Like

Thanq Mr.Tajob,

THanks for your post. Its quite interesting & supportive. Could you be more elaborative on this. I din't understood exactly what you said..

Please explain me & If you suggested me to get out of it. I cud really appreacite you, But I am finding hard to removes the moments that we spent together. He doesn't work, He just drink drink & drinks. I want to come out of it. But, as am alone & I dont have any friends, quite sitting alone not letting me come out of it. I trusted him in every angle and felt me as a wife to him, now, just remain like this..

Thanq so much...!!

@ Mr. Tajob,

We lived together and we justed for good days to get married & finally decided to get married on dec 2011 & he left me on nov. We said house owners as wife & husband..HIs family knows about it but they dont support, bcoz my boyfriend dont listen to any1 untill i raise a complaint. But, unfortunaltely am not finding this way as rite way to file a complaint on him. May police in hyderabad dont take much action on this regard I guess. Please kindly suggest me

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 March 2012

@ Lady

Your PM to me has already been replied covering above two posts.

All the best.

Sajag (.)     24 March 2012

My advice! As again, think..think..think...

Who can help you? No one. Only you. You are emotionally shattered. It will take some time to recover. 

Believe me...you are young...time heals a lot of things..this will definitely heal...

Now your issue....

Do you think this guy will be ever truthful to you?

Do you think his mother will be ever truthful or accepting of you?

Do you think your marriage will work (I think you know...i mean really know...marriage means it is a committment ...expected to made for life)?"

In my humble opinion, no....

But then you are file on cases if he has done cheating, forgery ....a lesson must be taught to these kind of people society so that do no dare to do it again.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 March 2012

Dear Smile 123

you can not do against him or you can not force him to marry you but you can file a Maintenance case against him and the court have power to pass an order in you favour.

feel free to call

smile123 (employe)     25 March 2012

Thanq @ Sajag, Thanks for your suggestion. I know am dumped by aperson emotionally with the name of love on a soft way with a cool knife. Nothing I can do now..

Thanks @ Nadeem, Thanq for your support and your kindness. If He can realise, I can marry him. One more thing I spent lots of money on him. We stayed together on same house as wife & husband. I have intimated pics with his sister also. I have trusted him, just not even trusting, I was lived as like he is my husband. 

Now, If Time can heel & if he change, am happy to accept him. BUt, I dont want to just file a case to to recover the money which I spent on him. If anything can be helpfull to change him am happy to do it but not just want to recover my money.

My boyfriend is a scary guy & behaves like he is dare enough. He cant even dare to face me as he knows he did mistake. If really ps can help me, he cant go anywhere. But, the problem here is I dont have back support & sure police may not give much importance to single lady or my bf parents can pay money to ps to close the case on the same day it self..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register