Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     20 March 2012

Telephone conversation recording

Dear sir,

kindly advice me on the following query, during a chat with my wife,     i have several times mentioned that i dont want to stay with her, and dont love her, and wish to break way from the relationship of husband and wife, now that call has been recorded by my wife, can this have any negative impact on my divorce application, i have mentioned several times how her parents have come to my home in my absence and abused my parents and the god which i worship, i have mentioned that i am not interested her and dont come back to stay with me (she is now at her parents place)\

kindly advice how this recorded evidence can have a negative impact on my divorce application. if yes, kindly advice ways to counter it.

Thanking you all in advance, and awaitiing your kind reply

regards

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     20 March 2012

On what ground you have applied divorce?

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     20 March 2012

It won't have a negative impact - you have filed for divorce and the telephonic records also manifest your desire not to live together. However it may amount to 'taking advantage of your own wrong' if you are asking for divorce on desertion.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 March 2012

It has to be seen on what grounds the divorce is filed?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

fighting back (exec)     21 March 2012

hi friends,.

thank you all for your kind replies, i have filed divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty metted out to me by my wife, and she intends to counter some claims by me, by instigating me so that i hurl some abuses and she gets hold of them on the mobile phone recording....

ravi bajaj (DCB)     21 March 2012

are such recordings valid in court ?? does it not required to be proved that the voice  recording is genuine ?

with such recordings can a DV act case be won ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

Yes the recordings are valid, if the original media is retained. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

Rajan,

Nothing can be said w.o looking at what was said and in what context.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register