LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

About nisha sharma case

THERE ARE SOME QUES REGARDING NISHA SHARMA'S CASE IN MY MIND WHICH REPLIES  I NEED TO KNOW

1.IS THE judgement final?Is there no case decided in the upper Courts where judgement changes completly?

2.If nisha sharma had affair with someone and she broke her marriage to marry him then why that boy was by Munish Dalal during this 9 years.He should be with Nisha and her family.

3.Why NIsha Sharma did not marry that boy and she filed complaint in PS?

4 What were the photograph talking about where she was sitting taking those electronic goods in double pieces behind??

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     14 March 2012

Valid points.I do agree.

kumar101 (clerk)     15 March 2012

1A) DD sharma F/o nisha is planning to appeal in higher courts

2A) DD sharma didn't want nisha to live with Navneet rai(1st husband) of nisha and since he was a rich businessman, he got her married to another guy. The whole reason why Munish came into picture is because DD sharma didn't like Navneet rai and his status. Once a police case was registered  on Munish and whole hoopala was created about Nisha's bravery etc, she couldn't go back to Navneet Rai who was anyway rejected by DD sharma

3A) She thought DD sharma will agree  but when it became a big issue with national press etc entering the scene and publicity went out of hand, they couldn't even think about rejoining with Navneet Rai.

Ranee....... (NA)     15 March 2012

Navaneet Rai could file bigamy case on her.

Sreenath (Engineer)     16 March 2012

Many lawyers said, dowry harassment case can't be filed if the marriage is not consummated. How was Nisha Sharma case considered?

Sameer12345 (SSE)     16 March 2012

Certain ceremony was held before marriage in Nisha Sharma case. i.e Putting sindhur etc...The validity of marriage still was a question along with 498a. Case can’t be dismissed with mere allegation that marriage is not consummated.

Sreenath (Engineer)     16 March 2012

What is the punishment for Nisha Sharma for filing false dowry case?

Sameer12345 (SSE)     16 March 2012

If Munish counter attackes than DD sharma will approach high court. Than Munish's Counter case's will be stayed. 

The judgement of Punishment to Nisha Sharma is going to be delayed for years.... Munish will be of age 50..... Can fight???????

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 March 2012

Munish is already happily married since and has also a child. He need not worry about getting old. The case now appears water-tight against Nisha Sharma and her father. Some clever lawyer may take up the appeal. Whatever may be the decision of the higher court Nisha and her father have got disgraced. Misusing law should be treated as a crime against the State and the Sharmas must be prosecuted for wasting the valuable resouces of the law enforcing and justice dispensing agencies

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register