Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     27 February 2012

Advice for case transfer of null marriage

Dear All,

Please guide me if I can transfer the case of null and void from our home town Kanpur to Ghaziabad court.

My second wife files me case of null and void in the ground of section 11, but in reality my first marriage is disolved by court 6 months ago. I informed this to my second inlaws too but they are not ready to take back the case of null and void from Kanpur court.

Me and my-inlaws lives in kanpur, but now last 2 years , I am doing job in ghaziabad so I want to transfer this case to ghaziabad, so can any body help me for the procedure required? 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     27 February 2012

Mr.Sharma, 

It would be very difficult to get the same transferred, as Kanpur court definately has the jurisdiction to try the matter. In transfer cases the person seeking transfer has to satisfy the test of forum conviniens, which is quite a daunting task for a husband. 

1 Like

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     28 February 2012

ok, thanks Bharat ji,

So since two years have been passed and we tried a lot to convence our inlaws and wife to comeback with me but no success. Now days I am meeting with a lady she loves me and now I have also feeling for her, we are thinking living together secrately, since she is aware that my null and void case is pending.

so can it possible me to live with other lady secrately since i dont know how many days this null and void case will run. I dont want my life hell since two years have been passed to roaming in court for settlement.

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     28 February 2012

If yes, please let me know the necessasary precation for me since this lady is ready to fully support me against my cruel inlaws and false cases. what type of mutaul agreement is required from this lady?

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     29 February 2012

can any body advice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register