Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     23 February 2012

Please help me and my daughter

Dear Respected members,

I really thank this forum and its members who r guiding people in distress.Please help me as my wife is not letting me meet my daughter DOB 29jun2007 and had filed false 498a and DV in the shape of police complaint against me.Her father was never willing to marry her to me as we did love marriage.My daughter is heart patient and is suffering from rare heart disease KAWASAKI.

With trick he first seperated me from my family,possesed all my assets and later before the completion of 7th yr of my marriage anvrsy filed a false 498a case against me on nov2011 in gurgaon.Since then they are not letting me meet my daughter.I lost my job also because of this and now i have nowhere to go.

PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I MEET MY DAUGHTER OR GET HER CUSTODY.

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY DAUGHTER.

Regards,

Father of lovely daughter

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 February 2012

First try to clear up allegations framed with 498a section and DV. chargesheet  with the guidance of a lawyer at your place

tarun (software engineer)     23 February 2012

Youshould read through these articles mentioned here they will be extremely help to you and your daughter
https://www.legalserviceindia.com/helpline/helpline_HOME.htm

(Guest)

God bless your Daughter!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 February 2012

you have to file a custody case and in that case move an interim application to meet the daughter at regular intervals.  you will difinitely succeed in getting visitation rights. 

1 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     24 February 2012

Sir,

Thank your for the help.Please advise can i file for visitation rights in TIS HAZARI courts through free legall aid as i had lost my job because of this in month of nov 2011 and whatever the little money i have left i want to save it for treatment of heart disease of my daughter.

PELASE GUIDE.

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY DAUGHTER

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     24 February 2012

Sir,

Thank your for the help.Please advise can i file for visitation rights in TIS HAZARI courts through free legall aid as i had lost my job because of this in month of nov 2011 and whatever the little money i have left i want to save it for treatment of heart disease of my daughter.

PELASE GUIDE.

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY DAUGHTER

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 February 2012

The place where you can file suit is the place where your daughter ordinarily resides.  If it is Delhi, then you can file the suit in one of the district courts (Tis Hazari, Rohini, Karkardooma, patiala house, saket or dwaraka), where she ordinarily resides. If it is Delhi, do not hesitate to ask any assistance from my side.

1 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     25 February 2012

Sir,

I really thank you for your support.My daughter is surrering from rare disease called Kawasaki.Her mother had seperated her from me to bend me and agree her ill terms.She also complained in police in nov for false DV and 498A.

they cleverly first seperated me from my family,possesed all my belongings and later filed complaint.We did love marriage and were in school together since 1997.married in 2004.daughter DOB 17jun2007.

I want to save left over money for her illness.I had heard i can rqst for visitation rights through free legall aid in tis hazari as i live near chandni chowk.Please guide as i am unaware that for god sake if she is alive or not.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register