Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     24 February 2012

Someone else's sign in affidavit

Dear All,

I filed Divorce u.s 13(1) (a) of the HMA in my hometown. My wife filed transfer petition and I received the notice. I see that the sign on the affidavit is not hers. I compared her signatures in various places, available with me and almost sure that the sign is someone else's.

how can this be taken up in the Supreme Court.

(I am already filing a 340 CrPC cause there are various places in the grounds itself which can be proved directly wrong.)

Regards,

Vikram

Learning

4 Replies

Nandagopal Rao (Retainer)     25 February 2012

Where is the question of approaching Supreme Court?  You first verify if your wife has constitued an Attorney, thru whom such affidvit is sworn?  If you still feel that it is a forged signature, you have to reply to the same in the same court which has issued the notice.

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     25 February 2012

Sir, the same has been filed in the SC..in the interstate transfer petition of the Divorce case filed by me in my hometown..

Vikram

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 February 2012

What if she owns the signatures!

What if she says that her hand was actually hurt/it was sprained on the day when she put signatures.........it got well after 3-4 days!

U may give it a thought...................but to me it will fall flat if she simply owns these signatures, no issues left!

Damayanti (Unemployed)     26 February 2012

After vakalatnama is allowed, lawyer also can sign on behalf of client.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register