LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     24 February 2012

Orphan property in delhi :(

Fate of the  commercial shop undisputedly occupied by me for over 12 yrears in heart of Delhi .  Actual tenant was my father since 1950 till death in 1970, and had paid the rent till then and later by me upto 1990.
After that till date, the legal heir of the actual owner has not truned up to claim the rent and have been avoiding all approaches by me.  The heir has turned Saadhu and has disowned legally his son and wife, as per the information known to me and the heir is not interested to claim the rent and also sell off the property to either me or anybody.   
Under such circumstances how I can become the owner and sell the shop. Please guide.

Learning

3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     24 February 2012

You can not be dispossessed from the shop but at the same time you can not get a title to sell the shop..

1 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     24 February 2012

Sir,

Many thanks for your reply.Under such circumstance how and underwhich circumstance can i sell the shop.

Regards,

T

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     29 February 2012

RESPECTED MEMBER,

SIR, 

IN CONTINUATION TO YOUR ADVISE,  I ALSO GOT AN ADVISE FROM OTHER MEMBER, QUOTING THAT AN UNDISPUTED RENTED PROPERTY FOR OVER 12 YRS. MAY BE ELIIGBLE TO GET SOLD OFF BY THE HANDS OF THE LEGAL TENENT IF THERE IS NO CLAIMANT OVER 12 YRS.  IF IT IS TO BE BELIEVED UNDER LAW, THEN I MAY BE INTERSTED IN THE FOLLOW UP

REGARDS

cottonwellth@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register