LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     14 January 2012

Counter criminal case for 498a before quashing

I would like to know  and hear from lawyersclubindia.com members where they have filed counter case for 498A before their original case was quashed.

There are evidences against the other party that a false fir has been filed by them & if i wait for the lower court to decide about the case it may take so many years...There are several users who have filed counter case when they are sure that they were completely innocent & that they cAN EASILY PROVE THE FLAWS IN CHARGESHEET & FIR of the other party..............So why should i wait for court to quash the case & then filing a counter complaint.....maybe by the time the decision of quashin comes out, the criminal complaint is in full swing.

Thankyou

Learning

9 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Better be patient.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Ruler (Blah)     20 January 2012

Be Patient. They are right. Lots and lots of patience. 1800-3600 days that is it. :) 

I differ. If anyone files a false 498a and the husband has decided not to live with the wife anymore than no use waiting and watching. Have your strategy and go nail them all. Cases can be filed for sure but for that you need a good and intelligent as well as experienced lawyer. Now, finding one is itself a difficult task. More tough in comparison to fight a false 498a. Else than a competent lawyer you need very good amount of money and some more power in comparison to the other party. And you enjoy the ride of 498a for sure. Good lawyers charge more always but who charges more is a good lawyer that is a question? Good Luck.

rulesrforpoors@yahoo.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 January 2012

Ruler, 

Don't generalise things, if the advise to file cases on fabricated grounds, sadly that would act against you only.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 January 2012

EXCELLANT OBSERVATION AND SYNOPSIS MR RULER WHO EVER YOU ARE.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 January 2012

You should have stemina and determination for counter action and they are dime a dozen.

Firstly you have to come out of your guilt complex which is imposed on you by the system and cases, it saps your strength for counter attack.

Now Mr shonee and likes may agree with me or not the moment you show yourself as harrassed by 498 a , you are carrying the the burden of accused on your had all the time. Now you are merely a defendant..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

I concur JSDN, this time.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

@ Divyaa

If you have strong evidence, File a criminal case upon them. Hire a good lawyer.

It's sure that all these cases are time consuming, Lekin "jab aukhli me sar daala toh muslo se kya darna".

But don't file wrong cases coz it creates a problem for you later on.

Rgds,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     10 February 2012

search "save indian family" on google and attend local weekly meeting.

(Guest)

here is list of counter cases

https://mynation.net/abio/fate-2/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register