LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (Manager)     04 January 2012

Proof for divorce

It is difficult and i have seen this forum only yesterday.

There is proof in a CD of previous physical relationship of my bhabhi with her mama, and the CD has been badly scratched. Can it be given as evidence? Is there any forensic lab that will get the images from it? This happeed three years ago.

Recently there is photo of her with another man (together standing side by side) and this man has sent her a mail (of 6 mails). In this he and his friends are going for a joint outing to somewhere close to Delhi (can go, spend and come back in 3-4 hours). As my bhabhi is working, we do not know if this outing has happened or not. In case this happens/ has happened, wlll this be proof of adultery?

Although against family opinion, I am interested to bring them together as my bro has been very busy in his work and rarely gets time. And she stays with my parents. Is there somewhere - where they both can go for counselling?

What percentages of these cases of this sort get settled amicably where both husband and widfe come back and live together. I am worried about their 3 years old child.

Learning

7 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     04 January 2012

U r getting me bit confused. Be honest and decide u want divorce or want ur brothers family united? 

1. Divorce then ur proofs r sufficient and can collect more by appointing a detective. Do not save on money by appointing a detective who will miss use info. 

2. If u want their family to be united then :

1. See whether ur brother is able to physically satisfy his wife? If not then take him to appropriate doc.

2. If yes then ask both to spare time for each other, learn lessons of love and intimacy, spiritualism will help too, and marital counseling will definitely help. 

For more specific suggestions ( I do honarary work in relationship issues so all services are free) can write to me directly. And read my blogs and yahoogroup. 

tholiya@hotmail.com

• To subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup: 
Send blank mail to: menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

https://womendignity.blogspot.com/

2 Like

Self service (None)     04 January 2012

None of them prooves adultry. What is inside CD that will decide? Having photo side by side for a working woman with other man is not unusual thing. Going outing for 3- 4 hours is also not proof of adultry.

None of these shows cause.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 January 2012

CD cannot be used as evidence in divorce evidence, which is very difficult to prove. You will have to collect some more evidence.

Why donot you help them to live togather and enjoy matrimonial life, which is more appropriate, better for both of them and both the families. 

vikas (Manager)     09 January 2012

The CD contains pictures of her kissing her relative. It also has a half clothed photo of her.

Will both of them booking a room in the resort prove adultery? They had gone together and not with friends. In this resort, you have to book a room to be invited, and walk ins are not allowed/ preferred.

Lastly, we are trying to bring them together, but this will take time and will have some chance of success/ failure. We as a family dont want another nasty surprise in any case.

(Guest)

Now the question is how you got all that type of CD? If some girl travelling with his relative nana/mama/brother how can one say it is adultry?

vikas (Manager)     12 January 2012

I am under some pressure and have not written clearly. My misteke.

The CD has pictures and was taken from the computer of her relative.

Additionally, she was seen in a resort together with another man - who is neither working in her office and who has neither been ever mentioned by her in her home. Will them booking a room in the resort prove adultery? They had gone together alone and not with friends. In this resort, you have to book a room to be invited, and walk ins are not allowed/ preferred.

Lastly, we are trying to bring them together, but this will take time and will have some chance of success/ failure. We as a family dont want another nasty surprise in any case.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

Yes, it can be considered as a circumstantial evidence. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register