Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ambu (cse)     27 December 2011

Help needed

Hi all, 

we are Hindus and my dad is staying with another women from last 16years and not taken divorce from my mother.   Now i am applying for government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and its such that we need signatures of both father and mother on the job applications and community certificate ; however my dad is refusing to sign on them. What can i do regarding this situation.

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 December 2011

Try to convince your father, if not agreed then inform the real facts to appointing authgority.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 December 2011

Why the hassels, just ask your father to sign it, what is the difficulties that you are facing from obtaining his signature?

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2011

convience your father otherwise disclose the fact to your employer and seek further instructions

1 Like

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 December 2011

Immediately you approach the Project Director of Women and Child Development Agency of your Area and explain your problem.  They take necessary Action at free of cost. 

1 Like

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     27 December 2011

it is very simple to ask your father  to sign .

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     27 December 2011

Just tell ur dad tht it is beneficial for both you and him because once u get a job your dad doesn't have to worry paying maintenance to your mother else tell him tht u r going to file maintenance case on him.

1 Like

ambu (cse)     27 December 2011

Thanks all the thing is my dad does not like to do anything that would benifit me or my mom. He acts like a step dad and never bother about me and my mom. So its impossible to convince him.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     28 December 2011

GO FOR PROTECTION OFFICER OFFICE AND TELL THEM ABOUT PROBLEM IN WRITTEN APPLICATION,THEY CALL YOUR FATHER,AND HE HAVE TO OBEY THEM.

Nandha (NIL)     28 December 2011

instead of convincing your father, just convince the authorities that your father is dead! why do you need such a father, who does not mind about you and your mother!  

I knew a friend of mine who did the same to get all his certificates viz., community certificate, income certificate, etc., during the school days itself, while his father was living happily with another woman and did not bother him and his mother!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register