LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dsv (cba)     25 December 2011

How 2 withdraw dv case

How do I withdraw my DV case,which is stayed by the High Court,in response to my ex-husbands quash petition, and without any co-operation from the respondents, most quickly.

My ex-inlaws have threatened to file a defamation case against me,and make me run around in courts for the rest of my life.

I have no proofs to prove the DV, and am remarried ,and planning to file a DV case & 498a case on my new inlaws,will my old cases have any effect on my new cases,as my new husband is saying he will also defeat me like my ex,by just showing my old cases to the court,and prove me to be a professional extortionist.

Please guide, i m in a mess

Learning

14 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 December 2011

Just file a memo as not pressed, your case wil be dispsed off.  You are planning to file new DV case on new in laws.

**Victim** (job)     25 December 2011

Looks like you have got a mess !

You are not only done with the cases on your ex and now you are planning to file 498 (A) on your current husband. What makes you think that filing all these cases will make your life better. I wish you all the best since you don't have any proof to prove DV and i am 100 % sure you don't have any poof to prove any dowry given yet you want to file 498 (A)..........wait a min is that how it suppose to start ? 498 (a)----->DV------> Crpc 125

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 December 2011

Originally posted by :dsv
"

How do I withdraw my DV case,which is stayed by the High Court,in response to my ex-husbands quash petition, and without any co-operation from the respondents, most quickly.

FILE APPLICATION BEFORE DV COURT SEEKING WITHDRAWAL OF CASE AND THE JUDGE WILL ORDER THAT THE CASE IS DISMISSED.  NO CO-OPERATION IS REQUIRED TO DO SO.  ON THE DATE OF FILING OF THE APPLICATION ITSELF, THE CASE WILL BE DISMISSED. 

My ex-inlaws have threatened to file a defamation case against me,and make me run around in courts for the rest of my life.

IN THESE DAYS, EVERY ONE THREATENS EVERY ONE. DO NOT WORRY.  IF THEY FILE DEFAMATION TO MAKE YOU RUN AROUND COURTS, THEY ALSO RUN AROUND COURTS.  IF THEY STOP TO RUN, THE CASE WILL BE DISMISSED.  IF YOU ENGAGE AN ADVOCATE, YOU NEED NOT TO RUN IN THE COURTS ON EVERY DATE.

I have no proofs to prove the DV, and am remarried ,and planning to file a DV case & 498a case on my new inlaws,will my old cases have any effect on my new cases,as my new husband is saying he will also defeat me like my ex,by just showing my old cases to the court,and prove me to be a professional extortionist.

IF YOUR PRESENT HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS HAVE DONE ANY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OR OFFENCE AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 498-A, THEN ONLY YOU FILE THE CASES, OTHERWISE DO NOT TAKE SUCH HASTY STEP.  OLD DV CASE AND SECTION 498-A CASE AGAINST EX-HUSBAND DO NOT GIVE ANY PREMIUM TO THE PRESENT HUSBAND  / IN-LAWS TO DO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OR OFFENCE UNDER SECTION 498-A. 

Please guide, i m in a mess

"

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 December 2011

Dear DSV

file a memo for not press or dont appera before the court the court dismiss your case for non-appearance. if it is true that you new in-laws & husband thretened & tortured to you only that think about filling the cases otherwise not. because if they win the case they can file many cases against you. so dont play wiyh the law or legal system or misuse your rights.

feel free to call

2 Like

Krishna Murthy TR (Officer )     25 December 2011

Dear Sir/Mam, 

In the year 2005 I filed a divorce case at lower court Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu on the grounds of desertion, however the case was not fought properly and I lost the case.  Again in the year 2009 I filed another case on the grounds of cruelty with all actual facts but however again due to technical fault that the earlier case details were not mentioned in the next case which was filed in the year 2009 in the same court, my wife approched the high court chennai to strike out my lower court case due to suppression of facts and subsequently the case was ordered for `struck out' by the high court through an order. In between, when the next case was running, my wife had filed a IA seeking maintenance which was passed for Rs 10000/- per month and I too had filed a IA seeking visitation rights to my daughter which is still pending judgement by the lower court.   Now, what has happened is that even after the case has been struck off by the high court and that too after producing a copy of the high court order to the lower court by my wife, the lower court has neither dismissed my case nor struck off my case and is still giving fresh hearing dates after dates for which my wife is shown absent time and again.  

With this I do not understand what will be future outcome of my case ?  Therefore, I humbly request the forum to please give me a suitable legal advise in this regard and please clarify if my wife keeps on absenting herself for all the subsequent hearing dates than will the lower court take an ex-parte descision and give me divorce ?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 December 2011

Be cautious and file application for withdrawal of your complaint under PWDV Act, at the first available opportunity failing which you will land in trouble.

(Guest)

You are in deep Trouble and if proved you may land up in jail or may have to pay heavy compensation  if they file an application U/S 191 & 195 OF IPC. READ WITH 340, 250, 357 OF Cr. PC. Treat marriage as a scared scarement and not a way to abstract money by filing false cases

3 Like

Agneepath (Software Engineer)     28 December 2011

You have seriously landed yourself in trouble. Girls like you really ARE professional extortionist and should be jailed as soon as possible! Due to dishonest girls like you real victims never get justice, and innocent husbands are tortured. 

Shame and curses on you ! 

3 Like

(Guest)

Another Classical Example of Misusing a Law ! ! !

Sorry Can't Give you Advice on this, All I can say life has given you second chance, so live and let live your husband and inlaws.  If you file now any case on your new Inlaws you will be in deep trouble. Number of cases you MAY be Facing

1) from Ex : Defamation

2) From Current : 340 / 191 & 195
and lastly you will  only ended up in Jail..
So dont Play with Laws & legal System.

2 Like

Distressed PS (Manager)     28 December 2011

People who criticized dsv - if law gave her provisions to misuse she will always do that unless she is punished severely for misusing law, govt. resources and people's life. People who support her and give her extortionist ideas should be ashamed instead..otherwise these shamelessness will only increase..

Partha

2 Like

Rama devi (CEO)     28 December 2011

file a memo for not pressed before the court and the court will dismiss the case.and before filing a new case on ur new husband or in laws u should think twice .unless u have perfect evidences don't take any chances.u dont under estimate the other party.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     29 December 2011

stanely,agnepath,zamer and distress ps have suggested you righly................donot make your and others life a hell. bhagwan sadbudee  aurato ko!!!!!!!!!

2 Like

Human (MRA)     29 December 2011

You deserve to be in the mess. Remember you yourself have created this mess.

An attempt to make quick money, an attempt to satisfy your false ego? Understand that False Intentions dont stand ground for longer. The moment you are against a true team, you will taste the salt of your own food.

Now you plan to file 498A? HAHAHA!! You have to look at yourself in the mirror and think what you have done.

If you do a false 498A, you shall soon be in the eyes of media as a habitual misuser of law.

1 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     08 January 2012

Nice to know you want to stopn further harassment. appy to withdraw, not pressing your complaint. 

or

do not attend court date. respondent will apply for  not proceeding & case wil be withdran 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register