LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Well Wisher (analyst)     19 December 2011

Why are Indian rules so stupid

why are so stupid laws in India i have ever seen.

1.Petrol prices hikes and we have to hook and cook pay the hike prices.

2.Court fees increases and we have to pay fees to file our case also without that court will not allow to enter the gate also.

3.Don't pay electricity bill, water bill any government bill disconnection happens immediately.

4.Politicians can do frauds and get easy bails.

Then why is that a  owner has to wait for the court so long to evict his tenant, tenanat not paying rent for 1 month also should be evicted immediately.Owner should be given rights, stupid laws need to removed and applied with new rules.

May be i am wrong but i felt this....

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 December 2011

because we are silent and fools

1 Like

vivaankumar@gmail.comWhen practising advocates are feeling this laws are expired rules then i think what the use of using it .

People dont want to step courts because the time comes for conclusion many people feels its better to withdraw cases.

Any one going to court think hundred times and when rope come to there neck steps to court time to wake up friends.

Jagoree Jagoreee Jagoree

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 December 2011

Have you gone abroad or know any rules of other countries.

Not many countries but yes in US Asian and many hi tech countries this things dont delay so long if any one break rules is break, not like here next dates 6 to 12 months waiting.

If any one break registered or non registered agreement the court immediately gives there proceedings.

When i said my friend about this things they have only one word see who are ruling your country and your future in whose hands.

I still dont care about any country rules i am only discussing my problem when government people want every thing advance with out that immediately action then why private people who are paying takes and running government should be struggle like this.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     19 December 2011

Actually rules  are made by the stupid ones

coz probably we are more intelligent when going through such rules, but we are just commenting about it..the positions still cannot be changed..

if it happens to be so ...that we make rules someday, surely its not the idea of one man or woman alone..a joint collaboration of big big brains deciding the fate of more biggger bigger ones..still there might be same rules..

not much ado

Bhaumik Patel (law student (internship in high court) )     20 December 2011

dear sir sorry to say but m not agree with you. in india lot's of law expert's are working for make best law and he should do his act very well. yes m agree with you about petrol price but the law are made by legislature (M.P) if we are not choose the correct representetive then we can'not claim on politician no 1 can made politician without over will if we are illitral and the few genious person take advantage for illetracy then we 1st abolish illitracy in india then automatic done everything is like United state of amrica sir i thig we know that the worldest longest constitution in india but if person do something as like his duty then lot's of artical are deleted in indian constituion actully all problem is over illitracy. 

Well Wisher (analyst)     20 December 2011

There is always positive and negative for each topics, my only question in all government sector things are decided and final and we have to obey and in private even having registered agreeement still court does not agree.

Example - I have a register agreeement with my tenant that if i want my property for my personal use i can ask them to vacate with 3 months notice.

Still they get an injection order for sentimental grounds if courts think in the ground of sentiment then why court defer politicians, hike prices does they do not think about senti grounds of crores of people.

Well Wisher (analyst)     21 December 2011

why are so stupid laws in India i have ever seen.
1.Petrol prices hikes and we have to hook and cook pay the hike prices.

It's natural phenominan. Increase is comparitively good in compare to decrese. It happens since barter system.

We always fight with pak and other countries and still the prices of petrol there is only 26 to 32 maximum in all country , name one country whose petrol charges are higher then us.

2.Court fees increases and we have to pay fees to file our case also without that court will not allow to enter the gate also.

It happens every where, even in schools. If u didnot pay fees u are not allowed inside. Poor can Apply for legal aid.

When court also want every thing in advance then why the genious people of court has made rule that tenanat can enjoy the hard earned money assests of a owner and keep rounding courts for his rights.Why is there no serious active rules for this section.

3.Don't pay electricity bill, water bill any government bill disconnection happens immediately.

What do you want ? What do you expect ? What you do if you are in place of govt. Or service provider ?

Take out a rule and allow people use elctricity for 4 to 5 months and dont pay and let the service department file case in court for the recovery with out being disconnected like what we in case of tenant and owner .The owner cannot lock his assest though he is not getting rents on time. This is stupid or not what i felt i have seen pains of my relatives and was seeking help in net and i got such beautiful sugestions...

4.Politicians can do frauds and get easy bails.Then why is that a  owner has to wait for the court so long to evict his tenant, tenanat not paying rent for 1 month also should be evicted immediately.Owner should be given rights, stupid laws need to removed and applied with new rules.

These complaints are genuine.

I am looking for solution of such things,, only saying reason genuine and ignoring is not my point of issues arising.

May be i am wrong but i felt this....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register