Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Crpc 205 exemption from apperiance for 498a

Hi

I want to file crpc 205 exemption from personal appearence for A2 to A6 in my 498A. before goign for quash in high court.

What are the chances of getting it ?

what is the procedure for filing ?

Regards

Satish

Learning

7 Replies

Yam Raj @ PBI (Social Reformer - www.publicbureauofinvestigation.in)     14 December 2011

I would like to draw attention of the experts to highlight their remarks for everybody's knowledge.

Thanks

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 December 2011

Dear Satish

file a simple application through a lawyer before the court for personal appearance exemption u/s 205, if the court think fit, court may be allow you application.

feel free to call

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

On what grounds exemption is asked for. There can not be any blanket answer to this regardless of the situation.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

Momin Awais (Advocate)     16 December 2011

you can file this application on various grounds. it is a simple application but if the process is issued than there are chances of getting exexption or else if chargesheet is filed and matter has not come up for hearing u will get exemption. and also u can get exemption on medical ground as well as if the accused is women. 

contact me: 8087169423

Sanket Sharma (AM)     17 December 2011

Dear Sir, can we use this section during trail, if the accused from A2 to A5 are women, one having 1 year kid, another 58 years with blood pressue and diabitic, If not sec 205, is their any other way to take the exemption from apperiance in 498A case during trial

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 December 2011

Yes give as many reasons as possible and normally lower courts are reluctant to grant exemption so go in revision on this issue alone.

Power of defense is immense since it is power of negative. Darkness is perpetual , light has to be sustained.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 December 2011

Yes you can ask anyone's exemption using this, however grant is the descrition of the court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register