LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky (Executive )     14 December 2011

Application for cancellation of bail

My wife file case under 498a and has been settled for 15 lac. as per order of court  5 lac payable at the time of file petiton for quashing 5 lac on first motion and 5 lac on final decree. Asper  order of court  first motion  has been filed. and when i file petition for quashing my wife did not coperate and file the pettion for cancellatlion of bail. i file the counter affidavit and submit all the proof in court, as case of girl side become week, court has not dismissed the pettion and give the next date. pls advice.

regards

Learning

7 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 December 2011

Dear Vickey

file an application before the court & inform her behaviour. you can also file a counter in bail cancellation petition.

feel free to call

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

You have no option but to counter when she has applied for bail cancellation and pray to HC for quashing as the complianant after recieving amount has with mala-fide intent withdrawn from the proceedings.

Also you may have to go to HC for getting divorce too in the same manner.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
2 Like

vicky (Executive )     15 December 2011

Shoneeji

I have countered in high court on the date and submitted all the proof and request to dismissed the same. but court seems to  ignoring the mal practice and misuse of law

regards

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

Which HC?

Move SC then, HC was wrong in doing so, Mumbai and Delhi HC has quashed many such cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 December 2011

There may be some thing wrong some where or you may not have gone through all the papers since bail is rule jail is exception and once bail is granted it can not be easily cancelled. It is a pressure tactic by the opponent.

vicky (Executive )     17 December 2011

bail is not cancelled by court. as there is no ground to cancel the same. but keep the petition pending to keep the pressure on me to do according to will of girl side.

regards

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 December 2011

I doubt on thid ground alone bail would be cancelled. Meet your lawyer and see.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register