LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanthi kumari (private employee)     24 December 2010

498A is applicable?

hello sir ,my wife is already married and got abortion before my marriage with her first husband and taken divorce.she married second marriage with me without any informing to me. after i knowing regarding that marriage i applied divorce petition,later she filed 498a and dowry act,now it is running...now how to quash that 498a petition......and also my wife is teacher in government school,she is getting sufficient salary also,previously she filed a false case on her first husband as a acid case also.now she is harasser me,she is showing different date of birth(age) in various certificates like..in marriage burrow,tenth class memo,driving license.As per tenth class certificate she is elder me..my self i am working in private engineering college.please help me..i seen this site,when i am searching solutions for this question....and also she filed domestic case against on my family,but luckly that case is dismissed due to not pressed my wife,judgment is given like that,498 A is also filed against on my family including my father and mother,but highcourt order directions on my parents quashed,now my self only facing 498A case..then now how to quash that 498A on me...first marriage for me,but my wife second marriage....please help me..actually is it applicable to file a complaint for 498A section for second marriage lady?,

Learning

4 Replies

shanthi kumari (private employee)     24 December 2010

hello sir,my wife is already married and got abortion before my marriage with her first husband and taken divorce.she married second marriage with me without any informing to me. after i knowing regarding that marriage i applied divorce petition,later she filed 498a and dowry act,now it is running...now how to quash that 498a petition......and also my wife is teacher in government school,she is getting sufficient salary also,previously she filed a false case on her first husband as a acid case also.now she is harasser me,she is showing different date of birth(age) in various certificates like..in marriage burrow,tenth class memo,driving license.As per tenth class certificate she is elder me..my self i am working in private engineering college.please help me.. i seen this site,when i am searching solutions for this question....and also she filed domestic case against on my family,but luckly that case is dismissed due to not pressed my wife,judgment is given like that,498 A is also filed against on my family including my father and mother,but highcourt order directions on my parents quashed,now my self only facing 498A case..then now how to quash that 498A on me...first marriage for me,but my wife second marriage....please help me..actually is it applicable to file a complaint for 498A section for second marriage lady?

shanthi kumari (private employee)     25 December 2010

thank you sir,for your valuable suggestion,but some of my friends said if that person is second marriage 498A is not applicable to file...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 December 2011

i m also looking for the answer to above question

some 1 pl. pl. pl. enlighten.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Boss, why revive dead threads for the same.

Quashing happens on legal grounds only.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register