Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     03 December 2011

138 ni

dear sir,

in the case regarding 138 NI ,staff of civil court not issuing and sending the arrest warrant on time. last dated 11 warraent sent on 19 (satarday 4.05 pm). it takes time 5 -6 days to reach destinatioon. next date was on 25.....

court date 11/11/2011

warrent sent on 21/11/2011

next date : 25/11/2011......even police not get warrent in hand till 25/11/2011.and warrent was exparing ..this was happning from last 2 month. case is pending from last 11 years.

what to do in the same ??? same judge is not hearinmg us... evenm may be his staff maid mutul understanding in the same case with accused....accused or his advocate not present even one time in last 11 years

can complain to distric judge  ???

can write to destric judge  ???  can demand for warrant withot expiry date or wanted ???

Learning

6 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     03 December 2011

issue of warrant is against personal liberty and now there are strict guidelines from SC for issue of such warrants.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 December 2011

Dear Ajay

get dasti warrant from hon'ble court and execute yourself with police perssonel.

feel free to call

1 Like

Mark (Head National ePayment Program)     04 December 2011

Dear Ajay,

I am a common man and this is my personal advise...

If court is sleeping for 11 years, it is useless to wake them up. Don't you see the fate of Colossal injustice cases in our country, which drags on & on & on?

For a common man, FATE alone is justice. Don't believe, otherwise. Think that you have lost the money. Don't run after justice which is far fetched for a common man to demand in our land. And please DO NOT waste further money feeding justice machinery.

Best policy is to believe in yourself & trust nobody. Truth, justice,etc, etc.....are good as theories, and as in doctrines. The saints that I came across are higher level of goons. We are living in a selfish society and cheating is almost inherent by every walk of life. Beware!!

ajay (ne)     04 December 2011

thanks ,

please give me the copy of guideline .....i heared many time but not get copy for that ,

thanks 

ajay (ne)     04 December 2011

thaks all,

my qustion is can i talk to distric judge in the same matter ????

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

I doubt that the 138NI Act had any process of sending warrants 11 years back.

Though you can personally execute it in the presence of police.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register