LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 November 2011

Even feamle magistrate(s) are afraid to get married

Even Feamle Magistrate(s) are afraid to get married - effects of empowering women = gender biasness promoted by Magistrates in society *

AHMEDABAD: Even strangers call this courageous lady to congratulate her on her decision to go ahead without bothering about what people will say and fulfill her long-cherished dream.

From the peon of her office to her immediate boss, they have all brought loads of gifts for her and her bundle of joy, lending their support to her decision which broke new grounds of women power in erstwhile conservative Saurashtra. Executive magistrate Rekhaba Sarvaiya, who has become the poster-girl for single motherhood in Saurashtra, is basking in her new-found motherhood.

"When I decided to become a single mother through IVF, I had prepared myself for the worst including the society ostracizing me. I belong to a conservative Rajput community and was happy to have got my family's support. I never dreamt that people including strangers will hold my hand," says Rekhaba who is literally soaking up every little moment of motherhood ever since she delivered a baby girl on 11.11.11.

Rekhaba works as mamlatdar in Junagadh district and was born in a remote village Chatrasa near Dhoraji,
Rajkot having a population of 600. Her father Digvijaysinh was a teacher and she was the eldest amongst the four children - three daughters and a son.

She was the first girl in her village to be highly educated - a gold medalist in BSc, MSc and Masters in Journalism and Communication. Turning point in Rekhaba's life came when her youngest brother Nitivijay died in an accident.

"Nitivijay jumped in water to save a drowning stranger and died. This incident pushed me into a personal crisis. My father faced lifelong guilt of having cremated his son during his lifetime. That was the turning point when I talked to my family and decided to spare my father from carrying the lifelong guilt. I gave fire to my dead brother and cremated him," says Rekhaba.

"I am not a man-hater feminist. It is just that I never came across a man with whom I would like to share my life," says Rekhaba. She says she was happy playing aunt to her nieces but it was her mother and sisters who prompted her to walk the untreaded options of parenthood. Rekhaba gives credit to her mother Urmilaba and sisters Ushaba and Meeraba.

"My mother and sisters stood by me all through the pregnancy and through my early days of motherhood. While I wanted to experience motherhood, my mother propelled me to the
IVF clinic as she wanted me to have somebody my own when she was not there. I am forever indebted to my mother for her support," says Rekhaba.

Now, with Abhigna playing in her arms, Rekhaban does not want any partner. Currently, Rekhaba is on leave and wishes to devote each moment on nurturing her daughter. "I read a lot and am highly spiritual. It is not that I have become a single mom to cock a snook at the society and prove that a woman can do it. I have become a mother as it is the most humbling experience and most rewarding.

Link: -

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/With-IVF-single-mum-reborn-as-star/articleshow/10898011.cms

* Common man’s Quote justified

“gender biasness promoted by Magistrates in society”

Can a single man be allowed to take above route? If YES then ignore my too early a observation and if NOT then tar a rum pum pum

Learning

6 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 November 2011

the Indian society is going nowhere...

materialism, luxuyr, doubts, distrust, revenge, ego etc. all such things have become basis now.

we call it a developement and boldness now.

this lady conceived using sperms of some male only.....she may not have mated with the male but the male has given the seed....what else remains.

she has got nothing to boast about, its merely a case of psychological disorder.

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 November 2011

In this case this female Executive Magistrate says she is not male – hater feminist ! Common empowered FEAMLES OF INDIA there is no such paradigm shift among feminists world-over sine early 60’s till date to state now ayoo Rama we donot hate males J

Also almost a week back I made a prophecy here in LCI in post link
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-wife-decide-the-city-she-want-to-live--47037.asp

Quote -

What do women want is a 51 Rs. To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I once again place them on record relating to this media reported Executive Magistrate’s case J

1. Most women want babies. BINGO - SHE PROVED ME RIGHT BY BECOMING SINGLE MOTHER 

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them. BINGO - SHE IS USING AAM JANATAS MONEY TO HAVE MAXIMUM TIME WITH HER BABY AS now the EXCHEQUER will PAY FOR THE BABY.

3. Most women want babies and monies. BINGO – SHE PROVED THIS POINT RIGHT TOO. ON EXCHEQUERS MONEY SHE WILL NOW GO ON FULL PAID MATERNITY LEAVE (NOT THAT I AM AGAINST SUCH LEAVE) IF PEOPLE IN PUBLIC POSITION ARE ALLOWED TO DO SO / SET SUCH EXAMPLES IN SOCIETY WHICH THEY ARE MEANT TO PROTECT AS MAGISTRATES THEN WHY NOT SINGLE MEN ALLOWED TO ADOPT SURROGATE BABIES !!!!! ANY TAKERS FOR WRIT BEFORE SC FOR CLARITY on Art. 21 COI for Indian men's rights  now ?

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money. BINGO – SHE PROVED THIS POINT TOO BY STATING
AND I QUOTE HER – “
I am not a man-hater feminist. It is just that I never came across a man with whom I would like to share my life" WHICH INFERS THAT SHE NEVER WANTED A MAN AS A HUSBAND IN HER LIFE BUT WITH THIS IVF OPT-IN SHE PROVED THAT SHE ONLY WANTED A SPERM FROM A DONOR AND EXCHEQUERS MONEY TO HAVE MAXIMUM TIME WITH THE FATHERLESS BABY.

- Unquote

Having made a social example BY HER by proving all above four prophecy points in under two weeks since my prophecy was addressed here, I see it was afterall not too early a prophecy that I made here – now what do Cindrella and her 7 dwarfs time pass vanishing women writers further wants to say including recent addition Chandu, Adv.  who challenged me to know views of my entire generations of females in my family which I promptly explained to him and since then he vanished from active postings here J

You see Chandu, Advocate whenever you are informed of this comment of mine by your well wishers - keep thinking who is ponga pandit now J

A parting advise Chandu, Advocate donot wear rainbow glasses all the time like these time pass 7 female writers we have here in LCI.

Ta ra rum pump um…

2 Like

(Guest)

Where is the LAW who talks a lot about child welfare all the time ...

This child would be brought up without father's love and care...now

Magistrate is Promoting fatherless society...

1 Like

(Guest)

Tajobs ke arguments ka kaat nahi. ab sab chup hai.

(Guest)

This woman do all  this as because of the situation .Situation makes the person helpless.

look what she said,"Nitivijay jumped in water to save a drowning stranger and died. This incident pushed me into a personal crisis. My father faced lifelong guilt of having cremated his son during his lifetime. That was the turning point when I talked to my family and decided to spare my father from carrying the lifelong guilt. I gave fire to my dead brother and cremated him," says Rekhaba.

so her life becomes totally against and at that time.If she finds the person at the right time then this situation never arises ...as she said "I am not a man-hater feminist. It is just that I never came across a man with whom I would like to share my life," says Rekhaba.

If you face this situation you also do like this if in the next born you becames women .Her statement shows  I am not a man-hater feminist. ) she is not responsible so respect her decision.

(Guest)

"I am not a man-hater feminist. It is just that I never came across a man with whom I would like to share my life," 

!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register