LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash (Engineer)     25 November 2011

Guide me

I met a girl in Feb 2009,before that she having a physical relation with a boy and aborted her child 2 times.She left him in Jan 2009 and in august she had a physical relation with me.Till october 2009 everything was going fine,her old boyfriend got job in mysore and then onwards things went wrong between us.She told me that she was too leave me,i denied and relation went on..On 6th Dec 2009 we had a s*x between us and on that day only,we met an accident so she was not able to take precautions.On 21-Dec-2009 her Old boyfriend came and then they had a s*x.She told me she want to leave me and on 4th Jan 2011 she told she is preganent,we went to doctor for abortion but she denied later on she told me she is going to mysore to live with his old boyfriend.On August 2011 i came to know i got a baby boy and she sent some photos to me and told me not to contact her again.On March 2011 she sent me a mail to talk with her.I chatted with her and she asked me to marry her and i said yes and on the next day she asked for money from me for herself and baby.She told me to pay 8000 per month.I started paying till july 2011.From somewhere i came to know that somebody else has told her to ask money from me and i leaved sending money to her.Now she has went to women right office for asking money  for child upbringing,she is living with his old boyfriend and i asked her to marry me but she don't want to.Now please guide me what to do.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

You seems a great fool.You totally don't have a little bit of self respect.You have to pay for your baby.

1 Like

(Guest)

As looking upon your history, you met a girl in Feb 2009, who had aborted child twice discloses her stigma to the modesty of women.

You can file a criminal case against her demanding illegal money as there is settled law that she cant claim women's right as per hindu marriage act with the condition that you must proves that she is not morally good by character.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 November 2011

ohh god..leave this women to fend for herself ..she doesnt deserve anything from you..

And please have some respect , love is blind but not so blind that you're being used by her like anything..

Get urself a good lawyer and  file a divorce ..

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Friend,

At first tkcr urself...!!

next, as u said that she intimate u regarding her baby on Aug, 2011 and said that not to contact her!! same time u also said on dated: march 2011 she mailed u and requested to contact her!! How?? as the dates r differ...!!

further, as she mailed u and inform u that a baby get born on Aug 2011 then how u were paying maintence from july 2011as u came to know about ur baby only in month of Aug??

rest, stop paying all the maintence to her, as per law she not entittle for.

Pls clear the facts, completly or feel free to directly speak with me or mail me the entire thing.

Manoj kumar (Advocate)

Delhi High Court.

Ph: 09310443650

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

1 Like

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     25 November 2011

'' God seldom helps those who help themselves '' ........ This is all i can say .............

Anamika,I told her to give baby to me...

Dear Manoj,

"next, as u said that she intimate u regarding her baby on Aug, 2011 and said that not to contact her!! same time u also said on dated: march 2011 she mailed u and requested to contact her!! How?? as the dates r differ...!!

further, as she mailed u and inform u that a baby get born on Aug 2011 then how u were paying maintence from july 2011as u came to know about ur baby only in month of Aug??

rest, stop paying all the maintence to her, as per law she not entittle for."

She intimated me regarding baby on Aug,2010 and on March 2011 she mailed me,so from march only i was paying money to her.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 November 2011

Originally posted by :Aishwarya

"

Get urself a good lawyer and file a divorce ..

"

Allow me to correct you

No case of divorce made out.

2. He is a fool as per me should have kept paying her 8 K and still would have got to enjoy a loose character women instead as it seems it is s*x than relationship of love and caring cause of action and could not have now got himself into S. 312 IPC charges which carries punishment (Jail) of 3- 7 years and also comes with fine…

S. 312 IPC. Causing miscarriage. - whoever causes a woman with child to miscarry, shall, if such miscarriage be not caused in good faith for the purpose of saving the life of the women, be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may be extend to three years, or with fine, or with both; and if the woman quick with child, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

3. He should consult a criminal lawyer not simple family court lawyer to bail him from such common lust and greed situations man easily gets trapped into.

4. For this women it is very easy for her to prove abortion / miscarriage charges as previous two he is aware of and the third one he got done so someone has signed on 'consent form'
J   The clinic records are preserved as per Law for 6 months only and the women has preserved / got those clinic's record - bingo..... legal extortion racket thy name girlfriend / live-in..........in India as if wife’s racket is getting any weaker kya J

5. If .001% I go by your above reproduced quote then also he would have been in same legal rape trouble as all a wife has to allege now will be the same (abortion / miss carriage without her consent with a twist masala that he / in – laws laced my nibu-pani for size 0 and whole nite I was bleeding and they beat me up too thus S. 312 IPC gets established – again Bingo….) and we do see such masala complaints daily in Court which is similar to other famous template opening para “right from day one my husband and my in-laws beat me up and tortured me for bringing insufficient dowry” common does everything start happening from suhag raat kya….we all know very well THAT gospel truth ………... 

2 Like

Re...

I met a girl in Feb 2009,before that she having a physical relation with a boy andaborted her child 2 times.She left him in Jan 2009 and in august she had a physical relation with me.Till october 2009 everything was going fine,her old boyfriend got job in mysore and then onwards things went wrong between us.She told me that she was too leave me,i denied and relation went on..On 6th Dec 2009 we had a s*x between us and on that day only,we met an accident so she was not able to take precautions.On 21-Dec-2009 her Old boyfriend came and then they had a s*x.She told me she want to leave me and on 4th Jan 2010 she told she is preganent,we went to doctor for abortion but she denied later on she told me she is going to mysore to live with his old boyfriend.On August 2010 i came to know i got a baby boy and she sent some photos to me and told me not to contact her again.On March 2011 she sent me a mail to talk with her.I chatted with her and she asked me to marry her and i said yes and on the next day she asked for money from me for herself and baby.She told me to pay 8000 per month.I started paying till july 2011.From somewhere i came to know that somebody else has told her to ask money from me and i leaved sending money to her.Now she has went to women right office for asking money  for child upbringing,she is living with his old boyfriend and i asked her to marry me but she don't want to.Now please guide me what to do.

TajobsindiaI am Online

She didn't married me...she left me on Jan 2010 and she is living with her Old boyfriend from Jan 2010. 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 November 2011

thanku for correcting me tajob sir..

yash ji..You've been aplty adviced by tajob sir..as he has mentioned all pros and cons exactly the way it could turn out to be in case of divorce..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 November 2011

Originally posted by :Yash
" She didn't married me...she left me on Jan 2010 and she is living with her Old boyfriend from Jan 2010.  "

English I can read Sir :-)

Guru ji

Where I interpreted that she married you ! It was @ Ladyship Aishwarya’s interpretation which I politely corrected here in my one of my replies to her which she balanced well later J

I think a week back I wrote below prophecy here in LCI and lordship Chandu, Adv. grilled me right from my grandmother down to my daughter saying below fourt point something not to be true according to HIS wisdom of 20 years, however I still stand by my below prophecy based on 8 years of my bachha wisdom which is becoming true by your post (However I did not realize it will become true in black and white as per your post in a weeks time) J

Here is insight to your actual problem which needs criminal lawyer’s careful handling ASAP

On 17th. Nov. 2011 in LCI I cautioned MEN’s by warning them saying:-

What do women want is a Rs. 51 To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I place them on record for clarity the next time someone else ask what they are J

1. Most women want babies.

[IN YOUR CASE - SHE WANTED A BABY N SHE HAS GOT IT (PERIOD)]

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.

[IN YOUR CASE - SHE WAS PAID BY YOU SOME Rs. 8K P/M FOR HER N BABY AND THUS SHE WAS HAVING MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME FOR HERSELF N FOR  BABY, THE MOMENT YOU STOPPED SENDING THIS 8K P/M SHE DIVERTED HER MAXIMUM TIME TO NEXT BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO INDIAN WOMEN THAT IS = LEGAL ~ abala's LAW]

3. Most women want babies and monies.

[IN YOUR CASE - SHE WAS AT ONE POINT OF TIME FOLLOWING THIS UNTIL YOU DISTURBED HER THIS VERY EQUATION BY STOPPING TO SEND MONIES N ON TOP ASKING FOR NEXT SIN WORD; MARRIAGE I.E. DISTURBING ORDINARY RESIDENCE OF HER BABY - YES IT IS HER BABY WHO TOLD YOU TO NOW TO GIVE A NAME TO HER BABY (PERIOD)]

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money.
[IN YOUR CASE - NOW SEE WHERE YOU ARE or WHEE YOU STAND AGAINST HER or WITH HER ALREADY LODGED WOMEN’S CELL COMPLAINT THAT SHE HAS FILED AS YOU SAY HERE IN YOUR BRIEF NOWHERE (PERIOD)]

That’s it - that's what happens when MEN donot listen Baba's wisdom which is; to stay away from all metro women ~ emotions / sentiments are metro women's copyright material since when it satarted becoming Indian Alpha Male's copyright !!!!!

Too late now dude …….

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 November 2011

This query was also raised in expert section. 

Aptly replied by Tajobs, though a thesis kinda reply.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Shonee Kapoor
" Aptly replied by Tajobs, though a thesis kinda reply.

Roshni bhi boli,princess bhi boli,utpala bhi boli,zeeshan bhi bola or ab shonee bhi.

Kabhi to baat maan jao tajobs...

reply karo reply...

thesis kyu likhne lagte ho ...

D.Arun Kumar ki bhi yahi aadat thi...or ab aapki bhi.

huh

Shivaji Rao (worker)     25 November 2011

slightly different context...suppose wife got aborted with the consent of husband. Later wife complains she was forced to get aborted. how should one handle such situation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register