LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siv (engineer)     25 November 2011

Needed advice in criminal case on high court order

In 498A case, husband filed quash petition ...prior to this wife and husband agree for consent divorce, later wife did not initiate withdrawl of 498A case...hence husband filed 498A quash ...

During the hearing of 498A quash, wife side said that after divorce 498A withdraw would be initiated .... Hudband said to the court that no belief on wife words hence want quash order on merits ...

Then judge said that even if wife do not agree for not withdrawing the 498A case, he (High Court) will quash the case ...and asked husband to give consent to Mutual Consent Divorce ...

But husband was bit adamant and asked the High Court to hear the merits of the case and quash the case....judge got angry and attempted to dismiss the Quash petition un meaningless grounds.... suddenly judge asked the husband to agree else he will continue to dismiss the quash petition....this way judge forced the husband to agree for compromise ....

please send your comments on the attitude of Husband and Judge...

Learning

8 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 November 2011

The husband acted little foolishly here, this thing should have been put with tact.

"That though I have full faith in My Lordships words, supposedly tomorrow the Lordship is elevated to Supreme Court, what would happen to poor me."

:-)

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2011

HA HA HA ______________HA HA HA

The Judge would have answered , Appeal in Supereme Court , I will hear it out and give justice then

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 November 2011

The attitude of the husband shows his foolishness and that of the Judge is arbitrary which is really not expected from the Judicial Officer.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     27 November 2011

But we were not discussing the foolishness of husband

or arbitrariness of  the Judge

Just like Govt of India diverting attention of people from Jan Lokpal to  Keriwal , Bedi or Bhushan

Pl suggest solution

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 November 2011

We are very well discussing a real situation in court and how should one handle it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     28 November 2011

Mr. Suresh Godbole 

With due respect to u, be sympathetic towards the problems and dont try to make fun and unwarranted exaples.

With regards

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     28 November 2011

Its better YOU SUGGEST SOLUTION TO THE AGGRIEVED PARTY

THAT IS NOT FORSEEN AND FORTHCOMING

I DONT KNOW IT

SO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH WILL NOT HELP ,

SUGGEST SOLUTION , MR Naik

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 November 2011

Let there be PEACE.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor