LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARENDRA SINGH (STUDENT)     15 November 2011

Love marriage

ANY ONE CAN SUGGEST ME FOR LOVE MARRIAGE WITH MY LOVE ,BUT SHE IS MARRIED ...IF SOME THING CAN HAPPEN OR WE,LL BE TOGETHER THEN GIVE ME LEAGAL IDEA PLSSSS.... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

Learning

21 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 November 2011

If she is married and she is happy don't distrub her.  If she is willing to come with you, first let her divorce her husband.

Nagesh Rudrakanthwar (Company Secretary)     15 November 2011

agree with expert

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     16 November 2011

loving married woman is not good.

please forgot her.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 November 2011

Has she got children? Does her husband know you? Does she love you also? Does her husband know about your mutual love? How many years older than you is she?

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     16 November 2011

I agree with experts

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 November 2011

Eyeing a married woman is not good for you, as you may land up in jail, alternatively you may take the suggestions of  adv rajeev.

(Guest)

NARENDRA ,

Why are you spoiling life of her husband?

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     17 November 2011

My dear Narendra Singh,

MAKE LOVE, NOT MARRIAGE

lOVE IS DIVINE, GOD LOVES U , U LOVE HER, OK.

Love is Positive Feelings, that can be measured with what u scarify for ur beloved once. 

Present Law of Land do not permit u to marry her, or any live in relationship.

Be away from Sex, In Closed Room Togather,or Bodily Affections: Thses are not Sign of Love, it is Temporary Affection. Also that u must communicate this fact to her husband openly & frankly. Do not hide this fact. 

Only Truth last long. Unfaithfulness, hiding facts, dishonsty may result in Fight, Viuolence, Murder, & what not? Children, if any, and relatives  will never forgive both of u. U cannot continue illegal & immoral rlationship any longer. 

BE WISE & RELEGIOUS, LAW ABIDING PEACEFUL CITIZEN , BE ON RIGHT, ROYAL WAY OF LIFE That ensur Life Long  happiness. Affection and attractions are illusory, temperory and harming. .EVEN IF U CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER, MAKE IT LEGAL, GETTING HER DICVORCE & MARRY HER WITH WITH KNOWLEDGE OF HER HUSBAND {Consent not reqd.}

HE  decide destination, WE guide not to jump in well. Despite all these if she is yours, u will get it, but get it legally. 

God Bless u & her 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     17 November 2011

N SinghBeing a student, u must only sttudy, not detour to love affairs. 

probably she is misusing young boys for her pleasure? may not be hygenic, 

Avoid it, being a student. Relegion teaches "Par stri mat saman" Other's wife is like our Mother. 

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     17 November 2011

Mr.Narender,

Rajeev is right. Ask her to first get divorce and then you both may get marry.

Good luck

NARENDRA SINGH (STUDENT)     17 November 2011

SHE DOESNT HAV ANY BABY AND DONT WANT TO BE WITH HER HUSBAND...SHE IS NOT WITH HER HUSBAND , AND READY TO DEVORCE FORMALITY BUT SHE CANT DO BY OWNSELF NEED HELP ..PLS UNDERSTAND SUGGEST ME FOR THE DEVORCE FORMALITY OR SHOULD I DIRECTLY GO TO THE LAWYER..

NARENDRA SINGH (STUDENT)     17 November 2011

I WANT TO START THE DEVORCE PROCESS ...

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 November 2011

Why are they not living together? Has she deserted her husband or has the husband deserted her?  If the husband has deserted her, under Section 13. 1  ib of  the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 the wife can seek divorce, if they are living separately for more than 2years. She cannot seek divorce if she has deserted her husband. I do not see any other ground for a divorce.

Most people here have advised you against your idea. I also tend to agree with them. You may have reached the legal age for marriage. But still you are only a student. Have you got sufficient income to support both of you?  I would imagine that the woman (I do not say girl) would be much older than you. Does the woman suffer under her present marriage? Her yearning for you cannot be called suffering. Have some sense of what is right and what is wrong. Also see for yourself whether you have a moral conscience. The general belief is that “successful” lawyers have no moral conscience. But I find that most of the lawyers in this Club have high moral conscience. I do not know whether it is because they are giving free advice or because others are watching.

(Guest)

@ B R SHAROFF

SIR IT IS ALSO BAD TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR ONE'S WEAKNESS. BOY LOVES HER AND THE OPINION OF WOMEN IS NOT KNOWN TO US YET. SO PLEASE STOP BLAMING WOMEN. IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING FOR THE BOY, THEN GIVE ALL THESE MORAL VALUES

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register