6.WHERE RAMANI JI?

KYA IN LOGO NE LCI CHOD DIYA?

YA HIDING BEHIND FAKE ACOOUNTS?

Learning

15 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 November 2011

What about my Dear Nina?

(Guest)

who is on point 4 Madam ji as after 3 serial number is 5 ?.

1 Like

(Guest)

I think Hema is at No. 4.

So where is Hema????

Good girl is not taking her name,because she wants Tajobs back.

If she takes Hema's name,Tajobs will run away :P

1 Like

(Guest)
yes... I want my papapji back.. woh meri hema nani se darte hain..so hema nani ko mat bulao though i m missing her also!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :goodgirl ....and loving it!!!!
"
1, WHERE IS TAJOB INDIA?(MY PAPAJI)

Mew Mew Billi has already replied in this thread:https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fate-of-498a-wives-46835.asp?1=1&offset=4

zimmerzapper

student 

[ Scorecard : 1117] 

Thank the Contributor 

Send PM

Originally posted by :Debashis88
" Thread is very individual and without Tajobssir comments ,  difficult to understand legal viewpoints in this matter. "

debashis, i interacted with tajobsindia and he informed me that he was hurt by the harassment of 'princess' and 'goodgirl and loving it' and he said he won't be coming to lci for a while.

Message thanked : 1 times

(Guest)

Mujhe lagta hai chacha sharmaa rahe hai.

Aajkal unki shaadi ki baat jo chal rahi hai na.

Jab chhote baro ki shaadi ki baat karte hai to achhe gharane ke dulhe waha nahi aate.:P

Bas yahi baat hai.Or koi nahi

Jab chacha-chachi mere lie prince dekhenge na,to mai bhi kuch time ke lie nahi aaungi.Mujhe bhi to sharmaana parega na

1 Like

(Guest)

@princess          ha ha 

Mujhe lagta hain papaji ninaji ko dekh ke sarma gaye..wo ab shave karega, Lloreal hair dye karega, uske baad 3/4 facial karke hi aaayega..

Dekha nehi nina kitna charming and  ***y  hain??

lekin jab woh aayega mujhe ye dress badalna hoga.He does not like metro girl's dresses....

(Guest)

Jab mere chacha ki shaadi hogi,mai ye wala gaana gaungi

Aaj mere chacha ki shaadi hai

Aaj mere chacha ki shaadi hai

Arre meri bhi shaadi ho jaye,dua karo sab Milke;)

(Guest)

"Thappad" se darr nahi lagta . "Pyaar" se lagta hai.Aap log legally fight(on legal points) nahi karte ho par chachaji ,Papaji etc. kahte ho to vo he  Pyaar se darr lagta he! 

Kisiki insult karoge to vo fir vapas kase aayega..?

Don’t make fun of tajobs ,if so continues  he will not come back.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
" Kisiki insult karoge to vo fir vapas kase aayega..?

Don’t make fun of tajobs ,if so continues  he will not come back.
"

why did he ridicule we girls whenever we tried helping the needy litigants by calling us TP women?

Shonee,Dipangkar have never misbehaved or called us humiliating names,even if they disagreed with us.So we respect them.

We started making fun of him when his attitude of calling us names reached its climax.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

BTW,Tajobs is doing nakhra because he wants all members like you to beg him to return.

The list of people buttering him are Mew mew billi,Debasis,some fake ID of Saurabh,and now Kushan.

We care a damn whether he returns.

He also used to ridicule us earlier,and later invite us back if we stopped coming on LCI.

Tell your aged uncle tajobs,"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND".

Lastly,he has written in many threads that he enjoys leg pulling .....

So what's youir problem?

(Guest)

Akir tajobs vapas aa gaya na Dekho Aur thread close bhi hop gaye na ....

Koe baat nahi 

we ( me and princess) are fighting eachother in order to catch the fish .Now fish is back.:P

(Guest)

Do you remember he called he chameleon once,ie,the one who changes his colours.

Now it's proven.

So,these days,you're taking Tajobs' side.

I know the cycle will change again.Then his secrets will be leaked to me,and we will be praised.

Then again our secrets will be leaked to him and to others,and his will be kept...

and the the cycle continues...

BTW,Aishwarya had PM me a few days back,and copied pasted your mail to her,where you I came to know what you were saying about me.

Kushan,apni harkato se kab baaz aaoge?

You cannot even keep people's mails and private chats with you personal.You copy paste and send everything to others,including Renuka's mails to you.

Stop this habit at once!

I am saying this for your good,if you don't want to lose friends,after losing their trust

(Guest)

THIS IS NOT LEG PULLING...THIS IS HIDE N SEEK 

TUM NEHI SAMJHOGE....NINA PHIR CHALI GAYEE...

ABHI WOH AAYEGA...DEKHNA..

(Guest)

@Kushan

Truth about you won't change,even if you have modified the message you posted a few minutes back,after getting this dose from me

BYE..