Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

WHAT DO YOU INTENT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THIS POST PARTICULARLY IN THIS FORUM...ARE YOU ONE OF THE THIRD KIND? TRYNG TO FIND SIMILAR SPECIES...

(Guest)

Mr. Ranbir . Kindly mark your manners. This is your culture not mine. GET IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

(Guest)

Guys like you Mr. Ranbir are just a bunch of uncouth rowdies who swear in terms of atrocious comments like that. Get some education on what your culture is. You are nothing but a illbred hypocrite.

1 Like

T.V.PANDU RANGA (CONSULTANT)     14 November 2011

NO CAT FIGHTS - its a piece of information -lets know  what it is?  we are lawyers and look beyond the scope of ordinary persons based on our knowledge , hope you both agree for this atleast.

(Guest)

OK LOL! Can we go in for DOGFIGHTS with MIG 29's and F -16's?

(Guest)

Catty Woman,

My comment worked...I wrote this comment only to make you realize that this is a forum for lawyers..and for those who need help..lot of people get emotional support from the posts in this forum...and not for those who are looking for gays and lesbians...your post may be good but it is not meant for this forum...

How is a victim, accused or lawyers..gonna benefit from this post of yours....

You are the 8th "Time pass" female..in this forum..the first seven were mentioned by Tajobs..

(Guest)

Mr. Ranbir I don't want to enter into a dialogue with you. I guess in your world view a US Attorney knowing more about your culture is an 8th pass female. If you are getting worse with time every second then its not my job to see what can be done with you.

PERIOD

and Good Luck with your kinda lawyers.

(Guest)

And one last endnote: Who's Tajobs? Kindly don't respond, he'll appear I'm sure.

(Guest)

ATTN RANBIR: According to you Markendey Katju J. was a fool like this advocate[PDF FILE ATTACHED]

Attached File : 143678 224885 49 mimansarulesofinterpretationopgupta.pdf downloaded: 123 times

(Guest)

Miss,

You cant do anything with me..so calm down..and why should it be your responsibility to "do someting with me"

Please read my post clearly ...I did not mention "8th pass"..I mentioned..8th "TIME PASS"...which means previously there were 7 females like you..passing their free time..free of cost in this forum...and you are the 8th one...you may be a PhD from an Ivy League...I dont care...

You are again and again deviating from the main issue that is..this forum is called LawyersClub..not for this kind of arguements about - who has more knowledge about indian culture...etc etc..

You are no one to tell me ..where I can and where I cannot reply...if you feel irritated...please dont read...but dont ask others NOT to reply...

And I also feel your IQ is lower than normal because...you find it hard to collate your thoughts...and write 3 posts for every post of mine and....read 8th TIME PASS as 8th Pass.....this also shows that...you have a lot of free time..

Ranbir

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ranbir
"
Miss,

You cant do anything with me..so calm down..and why should it be your responsibility to "do someting with me"

Please read my post clearly ...I did not mention "8th pass"..I mentioned..8th "TIME PASS"...which means previously there were 7 females like you..passing their free time..free of cost in this forum...and you are the 8th one...you may be a PhD from an Ivy League...I dont care...

You are again and again deviating from the main issue that is..this forum is called LawyersClub..not for this kind of arguements about - who has more knowledge about indian culture...etc etc..

You are no one to tell me ..where I can and where I cannot reply...if you feel irritated...please dont read...but dont ask others NOT to reply...

And I also feel your IQ is lower than normal because...you find it hard to collate your thoughts...and write 3 posts for every post of mine and....read 8th TIME PASS as 8th Pass.....this also shows that...you have a lot of free time..

Ranbir
"

If women are timepassing here what are you doing here replying to a woman continuously?

Do not be a parrot.

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     14 November 2011

@ Nina

Do not care about Ranbir's words.He's probably a victim of 498A.So he's bitter.

I know very well that besides spreading knowledge about ancient India(a welcome change in LCI),you're also contributing  a lot by answering people's legal queries.

We all welcome such people,who don't just talk about law,but about other subjects too.

Let me also tell you that,I am also very very curious to know more & more about ancient India,since the present kalyugi India is damn hateful to me...

Keep contributing

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Curiousty Kill the Cat
"
Who's Tajobs? Kindly don't respond, he'll appear I'm sure.
"

He is my chacha.Aapko nahi pata kya?

Check my profile to know more

(Guest)

Rosini he's a nut case.Guilt I guess . After battering his wife GUILT is killing him. OR he's GAY.

4 Like