Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why kasab & afzal guru would be better husbands?

Terrorists are hated by governments but they make better husbands since they keep their wives totally happy and satiated:

Kasab, Afzal Guru would better husbands for the following reasons:

1. They both enjoy State Protect from their Terrror Attacks and hence their wives must be happiest of the lot with Black Cat Commando police protection provided plus crores of Rupees spend on them bu India for their well being and for meeting all their demands like providing their wives free Gold plus hard currency in millions as and when required.

2. Wives are protected by their husbands and don't need to file 498a cases as their "terrorist" husbands terrorize other s as per government demands when elections are around the corner, for getting public sympathy votes or for diverting peopl's minds from tricky issues.

3. Afzal Guru and Kasab at the drop of a hat bring any jeweler his entire shop at their wife's feet.

And more....WHITE COLLARED HUSBANDS HAVE NO ONE TO TERORIZE EXCEPT THEIR WIVES AND DOn"T ENJOY STATE PROTECTION AND ARE USELESS RUBBLE.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

ha ha ...

(Guest)

You are laughing?! Try it and you won't regret it. Chidambaram and Co will give full protection and Manmohan Singh will keeping pouring gold  and Biryani with large slices of beef till his last call comes!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2011

Phew,  please stop this, it is going too far Mr. Kaul.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)

Arre Shonee bhaiyaa

Let people talk lightly or pull each other.Why do you always show tension if something like this happens?

You should worry only when people hurl abuses at one another here.

Otherwise let the environment become light.There's no harm.Otherwise the whole of LCI will becoming damn boring and serious.

I hope you don't take my words -vely.

(Guest)

Aap bhi joke mara karo Shonee jee

I have seen that Punjabi men have a great sense of humour.

But till now only one Gujrati,one Bihari,one Assamese+Sikh and one Tamilian has been able to make me laugh.

There's no Delhi Punjabi guy .So you take the plunge now:D

(Guest)

ADMIN: PLS DELETE/CLOSE THIS THREAD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register