LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Srikanth Reddy (manager)     29 October 2011

Legal case transfer from lower court to high court

My Uncle has contested against the my granfather will ,this legal dispute is going on for the last 4 years in district court,last week they planned to transfer this case to high court,I would like to know on what reasons they can transfer this case.Let me know how to stop.

Brief details:My grandfather has two sons & daughter ,My father & aunt are both expired,only my uncle is alive.

my  mother is attending the court proceedings currently as my father is no more.

Learning

3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     29 October 2011

The case can not be transferred to HC. A petition can only be filed in HC to speed up the proceedings at lower court..   

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 October 2011

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     04 November 2011

Transfer of case one court to another must have    original juricdiction . Gneral the Hingjh court doest not have original jurisdcition to trail the cases.  High Court have only appellate juisdiction.  The original jurisdiction of high courts soley on Writ Jutisdcition. So case traible by District judge conot be transfere to HIgh Court.  Such facility availble only on Charted Hihg Courts like Madas , Bombay , Calcatta, Delhi. these high courts have originfla jurisdiction. The A.P. HIhgh court have not original jurisdiction. 

K.V.S.S.PRABHAKAR RAO

ADVOCATE.

RAJAHMUNDRY (A.P.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register