Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lawhands (manager)     24 May 2011

Husband Not accepting summons

HI ALL,

The husband has fled abroad to UK. His family isnt accepting summons for family court case.

besides he ws out on 498a bail. we requested his company to give his abroad details or get him back.

but dey r refusing,

My quesn is..What if i send petition and attach other copies and give to manager?Also manager is saying der wsnt any condn of him not going out of india.

But my query is... WHat if court case is going on? and his going abroad is delaying my process? cant the company reveal his details or get him back asap? the next family court summons wil reach his office address.

after receiving summons,will dey reveal details or get him back?  if not wat other options are available to pressurize his company manager to get him back? can i file appln againt manager for not giving details?

Learning

36 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2011

@ Author

1. Bail is a RIGHT of any person.

2. Husband family if disowned then they are legally not liable to accept any Court papers on behalf of disowned son.

3. Company where he works is not legally bound ot accept Court summon as they are not impleaded party to asked case.

4. Morover if company is involved and if he looses his job then all your dreams of easy maint. will go for a toss. Plus he has option to file injunction as well as defamation case against you legally.

1 Like

lawhands (manager)     25 May 2011

Dear TajobsIndia,

There isnt any personal benefit to belittle his honour or to get hefty sum of money as maintenance in this case.

The Girl(my cousin) here wants him to come ahead and face law and find some solution. Matters can be resolved amicably even now if he wills. Besides, there is one last ray of hope in this during first session of counselling to understand what went wrong and where and can this be repaired from both sides ofcorse if only they will.

Nobody can predict future just because majority of cases of such type that u have witnessed have made u  to sypmathise you with the male structure of our society.There is still some hope if both girl and boy love each other but were forced to seperate because of boy's adamant family who neither did once come for any meeting to resolve nor did allow their son to tke some gud decision.

However she wants to give him just one chance to understand the problem and why both suffered.

But if there is no chance of repair,then law will tke its course.But these attempts are just made him to get back in time and understand the motive and face it like a true man.

Becuz if he doesnt return back in time, exparte order will be paasd and then case will again go in girls favor.dont u think, this is a wonderful chance for both to understand the importance of relationship calld Marraige and not to commit same mistakes again in life.infac lawyers see this as a golden opportunity for boy to come out of case. but his adamant family is again misguiding him about the intentions.

Thats the reason, wanted to know how to mke him cm back and face law.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 May 2011

@ Author

Daily we face trial of such cases. So your story and gaining sympathy in the name of "giving him one last chance" is frivolous. WHY ?
2. Lawyers see this as a golden opportunity to nab the boy at airport with no chance of Bail once he comes back !
3. You used 498a so what does it mean, it means she suffered highest form of cruelties in the hands of boy is it not right, otherwise you would not have used 498a ? Now she says she wants to give him a chance...what is this brother does husband and wife relationship rests on using 498a then say hi honey I was just teasing you let us now kiss eachother and patch up. Do you think she will patch up after using 498a ? There are only 3 cases till date out of 6000 I have seen which patched up and out of which 2 are still in suspicious stage and anytime the volcano may errupt. This is a data of SIF members and being rich activitis of SIF I have experience which is more than you can ever have.
Reasoning:

If a wife and as a matter if you from girls side wants really reconciliation you would not have used criminal laws on him and or probably arrayed family members of his side. Moreover with using 498a without thinking as you claim to be thinking post using it closes all doors for reconciliation.
Again WHY?
Reasoning:

So much so far the litigation or threat of litigation between a husband and wife including their extended family is within the domain of civil laws chances of reconciliation is much higher, the moment girls side use 498a and harsher criminal laws the reunion doors starts closing from boys side. Take it written on tombstone from me and same is exampled in your own message about boy out of
India and girl searching for him. Keep searching now that RCN Notices have been withdrawn from MHA no matter ex party other case may proceed and 498a cannot be ex partied BTW. It will just delay your side and now you watch pain and twist and turns of girl who has been misadvised to use 498a instead of using civil laws even if teaching him lesson was concerned.
You have 100% rights not to believe me but wait you will see the apathy of girl side very soon clubbed with IO / Judiciary and start believing my above words which I repeat again "if girls side wants or thinking for reconciliation and or giving last chance to boy then NEVER USE CRIMINAL LAWS"

Your quote " However she wants to give him just one chance to understand the problem and why both suffered."

Com'n what societal justification you are giving by above quote it is like saying use 498a on boy and his family and say in public forums 'girl wants to give him last chance' it is like visulaising a sword on your head and saying come let us kiss and patch up, can you do that in a relationship that also of a husband and wife kind think deep now !

6 Like

Patience_Adi (IT Professional)     27 May 2011

Very well said by Tajobsindia.....!!! This is similar to my case....

**Victim** (job)     29 May 2011

Vow well said @ Tajobsindia.......

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"
@ Author

1. Daily we face trial of such cases. So your story and gaining sympathy in the name of "giving him one last chance" is frivolous. WHY ?
2. Lawyers see this as a golden opportunity to nab the boy at airport with no chance of Bail once he comes back !
3. You used 498a so what does it mean, it means she suffered highest form of cruelties in the hands of boy is it not right, otherwise you would not have used 498a ? Now she says she wants to give him a chance...what is this brother does husband and wife relationship rests on using 498a then say hi honey I was just teasing you let us now kiss eachother and patch up. Do you think she will patch up after using 498a ? There are only 3 cases till date out of 6000 I have seen which patched up and out of which 2 are still in suspicious stage and anytime the volcano may errupt. This is a data of SIF members and being rich activitis of SIF I have experience which is more than you can ever have.
Reasoning:
If a wife and as a matter if you from girls side wants really reconciliation you would not have used criminal laws on him and or probably arrayed family members of his side. Moreover with using 498a without thinking as you claim to be thinking post using it closes all doors for reconciliation.
Again WHY?
Reasoning:
So much so far the litigation or threat of litigation between a husband and wife including their extended family is within the domain of civil laws chances of reconciliation is much higher, the moment girls side use 498a and harsher criminal laws the reunion doors starts closing from boys side. Take it written on tombstone from me and same is exampled in your own message about boy out of India and girl searching for him. Keep searching now that RCN Notices have been withdrawn from MHA no matter ex party other case may proceed and 498a cannot be ex partied BTW. It will just delay your side and now you watch pain and twist and turns of girl who has been misadvised to use 498a instead of using civil laws even if teaching him lesson was concerned.
You have 100% rights not to believe me but wait you will see the apathy of girl side very soon clubbed with IO / Judiciary and start believing my above words which I repeat again "if girls side wants or thinking for reconciliation and or giving last chance to boy then NEVER USE CRIMINAL LAWS"

Your quote " However she wants to give him just one chance to understand the problem and why both suffered."

Com'n what societal justification you are giving by above quote it is like saying use 498a on boy and his family and say in public forums 'girl wants to give him last chance' it is like visulaising a sword on your head and saying come let us kiss and patch up, can you do that in a relationship that also of a husband and wife kind think deep now !

"

Totally agree with you Tajobs!

If she really wanted to give the hubby a last chance, she would not have gone for criminal cases. More importantly, once they implicate hubby's family members in a false case just to blackmail the hubby, then they cant expect the family members to not interfere in the couple's matters.

Once a girl gets the innocent siblings and parents of her hubby arrested (even hubby), taking the girl back is "worse than commiting suicide for them"; infact taking such a girl back is like allowing a serial killer safe entry to kill one's family in front of one's eyes!

If she wants to come back and GIVE HER HUBBY A CHANCE, the courts should get her jailed for an equivalent duration as he and his family members were, and then ask her "would she still give him a chance"?

**Victim** (job)     29 May 2011

@ Lawhands......i m U.S. citizen and this case is similar to mine.....lemme provide you with brief story of mine although most of the valuable advise is already provided by Tajobsindia........first of all don't expect your cousins husband to face this like a real man.....here i would say he is a smart man ! How can you expect her husband to accept her when you people have already damaged this relationship by filling fake 498 (a) and crpc 125 against him......rather then filing such fake cases if you guys would have apprached her husband in a gentle way i am 100 % sure there were good chances to repair this relationship......i am sorry to say that this is over....as far as i know none of the guys like me would accept such wife who has filed fake cases against her husband......wht do you expect from his family members ? If you filed such fake cases against them upcourse they will interfere......now as far as accepting summons is concern i am going to tell you what happened with me ? and till what extent my wife tried ? I was called by indian embassy in U.S. to appear and accept this summons.....i went with my lawyer telling the real story.....guess what ? Without even waisting time embassy called my wife in india and she started her drama crying that she was sorry for wht she did and now she wants to rejoin !  I told embassy tht if she really wants to rejoin me then i am ready to file her visa and i am ready to rejoin her but at no point i am going to attend indian court trial ! (She filed Crpc 125 & 498 (a) against me) as a result indian embassy sent the reports to local court in india and she was asked to rejoin ! Next day itself when my wife realized that she is not going to get any maintenance she filed for mutual consent divorce saying that she don't want any maintenance or alimony from her husband and now she want to end this relationship mutually......trust me this is the end itself ! There is nothing much you can do about it "Extradition is not going to happen".......!!!

1 Like

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     29 May 2011

i have the same case.

i am out of india , my wife filed false DV case on me , my parents and sister and CRPC-125 for 
sake of money , harrase and to threaten me and my family so that i  fulfill all her demand.
Just after 10 months of marriage she filed this case when i was abroad.
As i m the only son and my parents are 70+ they used this as a weapons to fulill their demand.

Till last 1.5 years i never appear before court for DV case and i am not accepting sommons for fake CRPC-125

Also she has filed false income proof against which i have filed case.its trial start very soon.
My lawyer has requested DV court to put stay on intereme maintenance.

Now my wife and her family are in real trouble ,
they will not get any int. maintence as well as no CRPC-125.

i know now my wife is begging to come india and appear in court, now they are realising that they have made mistake.

they are spending lawyer money and in return they are not getting any money.
Myself and my family passed through tremendous social , mental , physical , financial pressure now its my turn to teach her lession.

**Victim** (job)     30 May 2011

Ex-parte order can be passed and then crpc 82/83 can be imposed.............but that is limited to india itself....if that makes you happy feel free to do it......."Extradition is not possible in matrimonial disputes"

lawhands (manager)     30 May 2011

Thanx all for your replies

@LiveAndLetLive: whether the case is false or not.that court has to decide and not you..

Besides,Interference- this relationship is actually a breakdown becoz of undue interferennce from the boys family ...

@Patience_Adi,VictimOfBiasLaw,Victim,:

The Good news is the company where the guys is working has given contact details.

besides,also the cancellation of bail has been passed.

so let the boy not come back to india for next 10 yrs it doesnt matter to us now-but whenever he will comeback he will be arrested at airport itself.

and in few days hiis parents will be arrested also.. And Even after Giving that BOY 1 LAST CHANCE HE IS SHOWING ATTITUDE AND NOT ACCEPTING HIS FAULT..THEN NOW EVEN GIRL HAS DECIDED TO TEACH HIM A LESSON FOREVER..

NOW NO CHANCE...CoME WHAT MAY!!!

this was a wonderful chance for him to come back and end the matter ...this wud have helped himm accrue Mutual consent divorce-which wud hav freed him out of dis matter...

But as usual- becoz of immature attitude of his(he thinks he can do anything juz becoz he is a man and now abroad)-- SO now Even Girl has decided to teach him a lesson..Good luck!!!

@Tajobs-- U can pray taj for that Boy...

The reason why most men are caught in such cases is BECOZ when they are given chances to end the matters and live a peaceful life.--even before court cases are lodged or after--sometimes thru help of elders etc or thru legal way-The MEN in their egoisic behaviour and dominating attitude assume they can fight and harrass a girls family etc.But when the tables turn such ppl ask for sympathy..from forums like dese.Not all 498 cases are false..If a Husbsand has beaten hiw wife and taken money from her and her family and not returned and not taking care of wife also and asking for money etc...--then definitely 498a is valid..whether u belive it or not..

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     30 May 2011

@ Lawhands my wishes with you and your family no matter what they are doing !  Just keep us posted !!! Pls accept this statement as part of discussion  i m not addressing anything personal here.....if bail cancellation request is passed  it has nothing to do with someone who is sitting thousand miles away....and i thank Mr. Tajobsindia that his assumption was damn right that you guys did not plan to repair this issue it's just you guys want to nab the boy at airport......keep dreaming my friend !!! You did not give any chance to boy it's the boy itself who will decide what to do with your cousin.......and let me tell you something most of the experts are spending their valuable time to provide you with good advice pls respect them.......none of us are asking for sympathy here.....u have boy's address good luck my friend pls send love letter to him see wht happens ? I will check after 10 years......;)

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 May 2011

Originally posted by :lawhands

"

@Tajobs-- U can pray taj for that Boy...

The reason why most men are caught in such cases is BECOZ when they are given chances to end the matters and live a peaceful life.--even before court cases are lodged or after--sometimes thru help of elders etc or thru legal way-The MEN in their egoisic behaviour and dominating attitude assume they can fight and harrass a girls family etc.But when the tables turn such ppl ask for sympathy..from forums like dese.Not all 498 cases are false..If a Husbsand has beaten hiw wife and taken money from her and her family and not returned and not taking care of wife also and asking for money etc...--then definitely 498a is valid..whether u belive it or not..

"

@ Author

Thank you very much for posting a colly. reply. I still stand by my previous two replies to your post. Thank once again for giving the boy a Taj yourself ;-)

This is "perfect example" of misuse of 498 a IPC by girls family’s "own admission in public forums".  Such Law as I keep on educating public here is bound to be misused and people like you are always forthcoming to illustrate my say here.

You are not doing boy a favor by whatever you are doing now to the boy and or his family, infact the boy earning green bucks will always get re-married at the end of so valled sword hanging over his head compromise and or whatever his side has plans to do once he comes back (which is remote chances) and your cousin or relative girl will ask you always help for her remarriage with "a next bakra". We both live in same society now experience yourself her remarriage issues for another 10 years :-)

However your (as a relative to a female) attitude will still not change as now that you have personal knowledge of which all female laws are there to be perfectly misused and your this female relative will live a life of always a confusion as you are there na for advising her how to misuse female laws to her next husband if any. 

I appreciate from authors like you these "publications" of misuse of 498a IPC in public forums. That is also one of the reasons why statistics of conviction is miserably so low in 498a IPC....got it Mr. Manager !!!!!

2 Like

@ Taj:

"has plans to do once he comes back (which is remote chances) and your cousin or relative girl will ask you always help for her remarriage with "a next bakra"

He has to comeback now in 1 month..Coz it was his company who had sent him and now his company is also calling him back..so no quesn of remote chances,...

also.@Victim

"thank Mr. Tajobsindia that his assumption was damn right that you guys did not plan to repair this issue it's just you guys want to nab the boy at airport......keep dreaming my friend !!"      If we wudnt hav planned to repair issue- the boy wudnt have been informed that the girl wanted to compromise and issue cud be resolved if he wills..if we were 2 juz cause trouble we wud hav plainly applied for bail cancellation without even informing him nd his family about the so called  "CHANCES of REPAIR"..but the fact is he nd his family were informed that der cud be a way out and his advocate also agreed bcuz guy wanted to also end dis problem soon..but again as usual the MORONS" BOYS PARENTS" brainwashed him and asked now to 2 compromise..becuz ders nothing dey hav 2 do na nw.,.dey juz hav 2 sit back nad watch..its the boy who has 2 shell out money fr advocates, boy who has 2 run ,boy who has 2 mke efforts 2 remove his parents frm dis matter and boy who has 2 majorly attend court hearing..so such parents are the reason for grave use of 498a on boys..such parents dnt think bout their sons future and interfere and create probs  make girl/boy seperate by misguiding son at every step of life juz giving the reason like"WE are PARENTS_AND U R R SON_ so u ought accept that WE are RIGHT and the girl is wrong" ..and then in the end when girl shows them that she can also fight for injustice done to her..they take a backseat and misguide boys again..but dnt hav guts themself 2 cm and attend hearing..

Jus 1 Question to  all the PPL here--dis wud clear whether most cases are false or true?

Q..If  boys and his family are innocent and they boastt of saying that the case against them is false..then why do they not attend court hearings?

Ans: If a person is really honest and know his case is false then he wud go ahead and attend court and face law process without fear of not having doe aything wrong..

the reports showing max time boys side delays doesnt accept summons show that they are at fault somewhere and hence they knw they can be punished if deir fault is proven and hence cash in time by delay tactics to cover up for deir faults in name of so called "FALSE 498A Case"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register