Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avinash (a)     07 October 2011

Trying to make false case i.e. 498a, or dowry case against m

Dear Sir,

My brother is regularly giving us threat that by help of his wife he will put me, my mother and father into jail in 498A & Dowry Case.  He continuously abuses us, fighting with my mother and my father in regular basis.  He is an Advocate by profession and always saying that he will file a false case against us.  He also told his wife that she will do as I say to do it otherwise go to your home and never come back again and because of this threaten his wife is also continuously abuses us, fighting with my mother and my father in regular basis.  My elder brother is saying that he himself put the petrol into his wife and put some fire on her and make a complaint to police that my mother, my father and my younger brother (i.e. me) has done it and some time saying that he will tell to police that my mother and my father is demanding 25 lakhs rupees from my wife by asking her parent for renovation of our building and when I refused that my wife will not ask this from his family then my father, my mother and me has beaten both of us and stop giving food and telling us to go from my house. These types of false allegation my elder brother has planned to indulge us into JAIL.

My mother is a Cancer Patient and my father is a High Blood pressure patient.  My elder brother regularly saying that due to Cancer my mother will die soon and after that because of old age my father will also die soon and the rest is me then you will be in JAIL and no body help you over there and I will put my best effort to take you into the JAIL.  I will enjoy the whole property and sale it out and take the all money and deposit into the bank and enjoy the interest on that money and will leave happily.

We are very much scared kindly advice what to do.

Yours earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Regards, 

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   07 October 2011

Lodge a complaint to the local Police by your father and mother with sever a copy to the S.P.If the police authority would not take any action against the said brother and his wife, then file a Writ Petition under article 226 of the Constitution in High Court for inaction of Police authority with party added your brother and his wife.

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     07 October 2011

@Avinash - Don't worry, some suggestions (non binding) below -

• Record your brother antics with the help of a hidden camera (mobile), let him hurl his brain out with all those silly blackmailing tricks. 
  • When he is not there, take your Bhabhi into confidence and extract out maximum confessions about his "GREAT PLAN" by being supportive/sympathetic towards her
  • Ask your parents to silently disown your brother and his wife without even letting them know about it.
  • Keep visiting your local police station on weekly basis, report the affair and take the acknowledgement of your complain. Alternatively, shot e-mails on regular basis to your local SHO, DCP and all senior officers. 
  • Ask your parents to approach local NGO's for Sr. Citizens.

And don't worry, let him brag out. Just be bold and fcae it right on face. Handle him itelligently while keeping these points in mind. Good Luck!

All other members, just correct/or add to my suggestions if you have anymore.

Regards,

Rohit

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 October 2011

Hi Avinash,

Don't worry much about it. He can not do much. You have asked this query in expert column as well.

I have already sent you a detailed mail about it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

avinash (a)     11 October 2011

Dear Sir(s), As per the advice found by various experts my mother has made a complaint to Local Police Station, Mahila Thana, Women Commission, City S.P., Sr. S.P. & Inspector General stating all the facts. After that my elder brother has got the notice from Local police Station. He went to Local police station and in spite of felling guilty he is adversely charging us and telling to Inspector that my mother, father and me are harassing him and his wife. His wife is also supporting him. After the conversation in local police station police Inspector made a BOND to my elder brother and all of us that we will try to make peace in our home and then released my elder brother. When we came back to home my elder brother is threatening us that you have make a move and it is now my turn to make trouble to all of you. He is saying that he falsely tell the police that after BOND my mother, my father and me is make harassment in large scale and because of this police will arrest you. What to do now.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 October 2011

Fear is your biggest enemy. Let go of it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

Don't fear friend, Be brave first on these type of cases.

Tell your father make a will and struck out your bro & his wife name from his family as well from his any movable or immovable property.

Then legally your brother has no power or relations with your parents or with you and too advertise the same in a reputed newspaper immediately.

Also, advise your parents to submit an complaint regarding all the threats given by them in your local PS and too record their threatning statements by any means, By hook or by crook. Then you & your parents are completely safe from those.

Rest you are a better judge in your problem, So take a best decision & advise your parents accordingly.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register