LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     03 October 2011

Contempt of court

The high court order says that I have got the half of the vacation and hollidays of my son. My wife and her lawyerknowingly making issue of it by manipulating its language. They contend that it was only for last summer vacation.

She has taken my son for Dasara vacation and I am not sure whether she will give me custody of my son for

half of the vacation. I have been daily calling her to talk to my son since last 8 days but she never pick up phone and let me talk to my son.

In the past Police told me not to approach them and have asked me to submitt and affidavit to the court for contempt of court.

In such case how will court accept it without any proofs. I have only SMS sent to her to request her to let me talk to my son and give me the custody for half of the vacation as it is in the order.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2011

1. Send PHONOGRAM with TRUE ATTESTED COPY OF RECEIPT OF TRANSCRIPT FROM GPO and not from small Post Office.

2. Mention in PHONOGRAM blah blah and end it "that take notice to reply by telegram / sms / speed post within 24 hrs. my share of visitation of child as per Order of blah blah Court dated blah blah:

3. Once you get true attested copy of phonogram and after wait of 24 hrs. she does not respond then you are eligiable for COC, 1971 S. 10 and S. 12 filling by way of Affidavit with urgency application since vacation would be over. Pray for return of child to you under S. 26, 40, 41 GWA, 1890 if child physical custody is not with you and she is made certifcate guardian of child!

1 Like

(Guest)

Uncle,

Aap to rooth kar chandni chowk ki sair pe chale gaye the.bari jaldi waapas aa gaye.kon manaane aaye aapko?

1 Like

(Guest)

Princess

Woh chala nehi gaya tha.Actually we, Papa and Betiko Puja Vacation mila hain LCI ki taraf se...so we r giving our Valuable input 1post/hour...;)

Lkin tum PaPaji ko mat batana ki ye baat meine bataya hain...Woh manenge nehi..bahane dikhayenge...

Ki woh Case mein uljha that...but truth is this what I have said..

bye for next one hour...:)

(Guest)

Kind attn: Moderator.

Here someone is really serious about his son. And someone is making fun of of the person trying to show him the way.

It is really true that..our sorrows and hapiness are our own..it cant be shared. I cannot expect someone to share my sorrows. I cannot expect anyone to be as sad or as happy as I am. This is the curse of humanity.

Here tajobsindia is trying to guide him fight his case to take custody of his son. His son is noT with him...it is a sad situation..and It is not possible for me to feel how it is feeling....but at least I should not MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP HIM...MAY BE HE CAN PLACE HIMSELF IN THE SHOES OF MANI123456..

Here someone is trying to do the same...

Because of these kind of people..the preople who are really in need..will leave LCI...

Goodgirlmumbai may kindly be asked when she last gave some legal help or emotional support to any memeber of this forum..who is in need...

It is an open forum and I am no one to comment BUT I FEEL FOR MANI...

I would request the moderators that the profiles of these kind of people may kindly be deleted  

DF

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2011

Dear Members,

I am of the humble opinion that decorum be maintained on the forum.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register