LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur (kkk)     03 October 2011

Pending cases against me wife got remarried

I have pending Crpc 125 against me but my wife got exparty divorce and she got remarried. Am i still liable for her maintenance ? or do i need to contest her divorce ? I am really stuck for long time and i really want to get out of this plssssss help.

Learning

7 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     03 October 2011

Mr Mayur  first  you should get documentary proof of remaraige of your wife. If she remarries  you need not pay any maintanace to her. 

K.V.S.SPRABHAKAR RAO

ADVOCATE

RAJAHMUNDRY ( A.-P)

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2011

Dear mayur as per your query, if you have any proof regarding this marriage, you can file an application u/s 127 Crpc in hon'ble court and show the documents to the court and the court shall cancel the maintinance order, feel free to call me on 9953809956 or write me on nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

1 Like

prasanta kumar parida (sr. consultant)     03 October 2011

AFTER THE MARRIAGE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROCEED IN THE MAINTENANVCE CASE OR DIVORCE CASE, BUT EITHER YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE BEFORE THE COURT THAT, YOUR WIFE HAS REMARRIED OR MAKE YOUR WIFE TO ADMIT THAT, SHE HAS REMARRIED BY LODGING AN FIR AGAINST YOUR WIFE FOR THE OFFENCE OF BIGAMY,BECAUSE A WOMAN CAN NOT KEEP PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER MAN WHEN THE MARRIAGE IS SUBSISTING, SO THAT YOUR WIFE WILL BE BOUND TO ADMIT THAT, SHE IS STAYING & KEEPING PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP NOT WITH A STRANGER BUT WITH HER NEWLY MARRIED HUSBAND

Mayur (kkk)     03 October 2011

Dear Experts,

I appreciate your suggestions i want to know that am i going to be liable for the period till she was my wife ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2011

If the case was not decided by that time. It can be dismissed now without any order.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

Case Dismissed, If you have a sufficient proof against them.

Now you too free to do second marriage.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     07 October 2011

COLLECT EVIDENACE AGAINST HER , PUT APLLICATION IN COURT WITHOUT SUBIMTTING THE PROOFS AND LET  HER ADMIT OR DENY IT.

IF SHE ADMITS CASE IS DISMISSED

IF SHE DENIES FILE PERJURY .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register