Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     22 September 2011

Related to 125 section

Hi All,

I need to be present in Tess Hazarin court for 125 case filed by my cruel wife.

Please advice me, how much fees lawyer will take for 125 case?I have no idea for fees in Delhi.

Learning

8 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 September 2011

Dear SE

There is no provision for fee of a Lawyer its according to you, if you want to hire a Best lawyer for 125 Crpc then you cant contact on my no mention below.

thanks & regards

Ok, And how much time it will take to finish the case approx.

Since I am also fadup of attending 498a court dates last 1.5 years and she is not appearing for witness from last two dates. Now she has put 125 case from delhi court.

So please suggest when these cases will finish, what is the avaerage time to finish the cases like 498a and 125 section.

Thanks,
Chetan

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2011

@ Author

For  change let us flip the equation;

Under family law matters when metro wives files suits / complains it becomes fundamental "duty" of a victim spouse to FINISH THE CASE not that be still dependent for her excellency to appear one fine day and say I am winding up........

That is what modern version of Vedic duty of Indan men says..........

WAKE UP and finish yourself all cases pennding against you the moment one opportunity comes your way. I see two oportunities already fly by in your brief !

Chetan Singh (SE)     23 September 2011

Bhaiya Tajobsindia, Thanks for reply.

But you response hints me for compromise with her and bring her back.
Please tell me she has ruined my life by filing cases on me, like 498a,3/4,307 and blackmailing cases falsely
on me . Only reason she can do job,she was teacher but she dont wanted to do job , i was saying job is essential for both of us since I am not earing like that to fullfill her all expenses. I wanted a own flat of ours.

But finally she filed cases and now filed 125 case. So tell me about this your statements.

WAKE UP and finish yourself all cases pennding against you the moment one opportunity comes your way. I see two oportunities already fly by in your brief !

For what reason I should bring her back, I loosed social respect with my parents and my repo,name ,money and fame.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 September 2011

1. Why shall I hint on bringing her back ! Brining / not bringing is your call why I shall encourage you to make such call !

2. All I hinted was that finish fast the cases against you in case she is not coming during evidence stage. There are procedures called dismissal of suit during evidence due to non- appearance further there are procedures in court called ex party servicing cases and all these are called opportunities to defendant to press for the same as I see from instance briefs.

Aur bataey aab bhaiya issey jyada kya hint karu apko kanoon mei saab prakaran ki vyavasta hai bass apney favor mei use karney ana chahiye malik ................

1 Like

Chetan Singh (SE)     23 September 2011

Thanks Tajobsindia ji, Ye padh k maza aa gaya.
Abhi clear huaa jaa k Funda.

Thanks, Now I will go to advocate and ask him to take early dates for my cases . So that I can save my lifetime and I can move on further for my future life.

(Guest)

Good Quote Zeeshan

Can you advise how to ensure Early Hearing of the Cases, I mean dates for Divorce case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register