Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to withdraw 498a 406 and 506 cases and to take divorce??

How can 498a 406 and 506 can witdrawn? If husband and wife are ready to withdraw on compromise of Divorce...as per Muslim terms and conditions and need guidance to divorce  as our Marriage done in Jan 2011...what is the procedure  for the cases which  are in CR and FIR stage at Women's P.S... still charge and wife is ready to compromise to the cases and take Divorce as muslim Lasw....

Pls. suggest and advice me in dis regrds...
Me Broken Heart..
sheet is not yet filed...498a is filed on 07/05/2011 as we all are out on bails and 406 and 506 is filled on 03/09/2011...in this case  only A-1 is surrendered and got the bail and A2 to A5 not yet surrendered nor got bailed???

We said whatever articles furniture are there we will be giving only after withdrawn cases on me and my Family... and know they are planning to withdraw so kindly request u pls. guide me the procedure for withdraw of cases and to take divorce as per Muslim Law...Pls. do the needfull

Pls. suggest me to get out of this bullsh*t false cases and to save my family from my inlaws....wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Learning

12 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 September 2011

Go for quashing of 498-a/ 406 Unless you are in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 September 2011

no quash possible, you have to settle in trial court where any good advocate will tell you simple way out.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     15 September 2011

File quash petition under Section 482 before High Court along with settlement reached between the parties and before High Court pay her the stridhan.  The court will quash FIR and direct you to give divorce to the lady.  Her positive statement before the High Court is only crucial thing to get FIR and criminal proceedings quashed against you.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 September 2011

Pl give any judgment in the matter while suggesting quash.

Raj patel (Manager)     15 September 2011

Dear Broken Heart and others too!

One simple question, I have in mind.

If we, men are innocent then shouldn't we fight the case?? Why shall we go for compromise??

I know by now that this kind of case may take sometime, but then what about truth?? Don't women (not all so please no offence) charge men with 498a, 406, 504,506 and then ask for what they want and then withdrawn the case?

Even few lawyer just for money teach this game too? How sad and shameful?

Your thoughts please?

regards

Raj

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     15 September 2011

The case "Kamlesh Verma & ors. Vs. NCT of Delhi & another" 2002 MLR 566 Delhi.

In every month about 15 to 20 cases under section 498-A are being quashed in High Court of Delhi, if both the parties are reaching to settlement. 

(Guest)

Thanxs Shaonee kapoor and chandu for ur advise and yes I'm from A.P will do the same...

@ Raj..

Yes u r right.. we r innocent and  we can fight further and I to ready but if they file only against me it's ok they r dragging entire family to suffer and we r helpless but to defence our self and face the allegation..but still in my case it is not clear if she is going to withdraw or not or she and her family is playing a game to take revenge... so better to know the process and procedure we hav to always alert in positive and negative way....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 September 2011

JSDN,

If you don't handle matrimonial issues, please don't scare people.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2011

Originally posted by :JSDN
"
no quash possible, you have to settle in trial court where any good advocate will tell you simple way out.
"

May I suggest you to go back to law school as being a Sr. Advocate is this your advise in a public law forum !

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 September 2011

show any quash record.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2011

Originally posted by :JSDN
"
show any quash record.
"

1. See attached File and in your opinion being Sr. Advocate there could be Judgment above Hon'ble SC on quash then place them here :-)

2. And for God sake when agrieved ladies and or a victim spouse approaches before a Sr. Advocate for QUASH donot advise and I take liberty to quote from your own profile;

"The solution will be to demolish the case of the complainant and file counter cases."

Screen shot of your profile annexed herein !

Attached File : 85555 209993 16 bhushan quash.pdf downloaded: 128 times

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2011

Originally posted by :R G TIGRANIA ADVOCATE
"
Please post that judgment of Delhi HC for quash.
"

As requested;

re.: Kamlesh Verma & ors. Vs. NCT of Delhi & another" 2002 MLR 566 Delhi

(alternate) Download from https://indiankanoon.org/doc/673547/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register