Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gandhamsrikanthreddy (student)     08 September 2011

Job on compensatory basis

dear friends

i have a question on job for compensotory basis.

i dont know whether am asking is right or wrong

if a person died before his/her retirement his/her job allotted for his family is right in humanity basis but how much is it right when a person died  15days before of his retirement. after 15days any how he is going to retire  if his retirement goes smooth his/his family will not get any job .am asking only that is it very much acceptable or not for compensatory job their should be perticular time should be their 

regards

srikanth

Learning

2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     08 September 2011

The compassioate appoinment can be granted if the person dies while in service and nothing can be read whether died how many days or minutes before retiremt. 

1 Like

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 September 2011

I agree with the views of Mr. Issac Gabriel.  But the Department concerned will also be circumspect enough to see whether there is any justification for offering compassionate appointment to any of the children of the deceased employee.  If they feel that there is no need for grant of such a compassionate appointment, they will not grant.  So, we have to leave it to the wisdom of the department concerned.

In the meanwhile,  Mr. Srikanth, please let us know in what way you are concerned.  I am generally trying to know from you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register