Learning

10 Replies

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     02 September 2011

Sweet music Tajobs..!!;)

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     02 September 2011

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika......... hey hey hey he

(Guest)

This is something of a news!!!

Now terrorists can expect some retributal.

(Guest)

now no more reason to cry foul..

may god bless the discontented  soul!!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 September 2011

Very good judgement.  It will help the old mothers, mothers-in-law, young daughters and daughters-in-law and as a whole protect the females from male dominance.

But we have to wait and see that if motherinlaw files dv case against DIL, whether she will make her son, husband etc. as respondents or not.  If they are made parties, how they reply?  Whether they go along with co-respondent or side the applicant.

Same is the wait and watch situation, if a daughter, who is unmarried and unemployed and staying at her parental home and is harassed by her sister-in-law files a case against whom she will file and how the response of the other members of the family. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 September 2011

@ Ld. Adv. Chandu

Though I opined this Judgment to be "music to years" but in my opinion such trends are not a very good for Indian society in general.
Reasoning:
A Indian Women already has 41 Women related Laws in her favour [see one of my older post for its list]. These 41 women essential Laws shall have been effected implementation in letter -n- spirit instead of mixing selectively picked Sections of already enacted 41 women related Laws into one Statute calling it as PWDVA, 2005 (in short The Act, 2005). The Legislatures have infact divided the masses (common gender) as are the policies of the Congress Govt.

Indian Women shall not have accepted direct import of "traditional family breaking Laws" of USA read also as UNIFEM sponsored Laws into customary / traditional Asian culture such as India [see one of my older post on Lawyers Collective grant receipt from UN's to make this Law enacted in India and also my CEDAW comment posted quite recently]. The Act, 2005 has already broken many Indian homes since its enactment and now customary MIL turn has been shaped into regional precedent by this Judgment is my neutral view. I also mean to express here that how many more Indian homes needs to be broken in traditional cultures such as Indian culture to reverse empower a WIFE - till yesterday it was DIL's turn to dance and it is bound to hear very soon that this DIL is going to become a MIL in days to come and god forbid same taste of medicines she carries forward ! So who suffers - a Indian HUSBAND in longer run first by his wife and then again by his own wife when grandchild's marriage comes to blues..............

This Bharat Ratna Law has most loopholes compared to any Women centric Laws of the land and it all depends on a SMART LD. ADV. read with Lord/Ladyship to create a regional precedent (so far we have seen variance and debated them so far quite effectively for and / or against)

Even if this DHC recent ruling is overruled by Hon'ble SC one Judge Bench (judgment delivered by; is what I mean here) in days to wait and watch then it will be sent to Three Judges Bench which I am quite confident of and for what - to interpret "domestic relationship" !!.

5. This Act, 2005 was made in a hurry and there are lots of loosely drafted paras including commas and full stops which needs highest Courts timely interpretation as Common Cause rationale instead of wating for a DIL to come to them with baggage full of 'emotions' and 'sentiments' :-)

Anyhow let Delhi STATES MIL enjoy this mint fresh Judgment for sometime to come and persuasively other STATES MIL's also come forward and create similar regional precedents as it is now their about-time !!!!!!!!!!!! And sooner or later a SLP (Crl) will be filed by DIL before Apex Court to interpret all the wide variances of The Act, 2005 if various HC's interpret it differently - just like retrospective / prospective applicability of Bharat Ratna DV Act is pending before Apex Court's interpretation.

And you are right in cautioning let us wait n watch......so prudently let us do that !

Quoting
you "Same is the wait and watch situation, if a daughter, who is unmarried and unemployed and staying at her parental home and is harassed by her sister-in-law files a case against whom she will file and how the response of the other members of the family. "

I say the "Bharat Ratna" conferred to The Act, 2005 is for nothing it was conferred just bze of a simple reason that this Act, 2005 gives a INDIAN WOMEN chance to do LEGAL RAPE all around a HUSBAND by way of  experiment how to break HIS family. After all the largest disposal money power around the world is with
India’s MIDDLE CLASS and it is no hidden fact who controls the INCOME of a MIDDLE CALSS HUSBAND! Well you are thinking of unmarried sister here why not think of a housemaid who in customary Indian homes lives for good amount of time i.e. "shared household" if we are talking here of WOMEN !!

4 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 September 2011

Tajobs please do not serve us the same rotten sabzi in a gold pot..

DV Act always had the provision wherein a mum & sister could invoke its provisions to take action against the abusive family members..Hence,it's not just meant for a daughter-inlaw.

Fir bhi aap log naach gaa lo,if that makes you happy...

(Guest)

till date i am happy with my wife. no longer with this bharat ratna laws. just counting; for how many years  I am safe? 

(Guest)

Italian Fathers’ Rights Activist Attempts to Set Himself On Fire

https://mynation.net/voice/italian-fathers-rights-activist/

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Debashis88
"
till date i am happy with my wife. no longer with this bharat ratna laws. just counting; for how many years  I am safe? 
"

ha ha ...if u r real a Ratna type husband you will never get this Bharat Ratna.

Some ordinary stones are sold in high price in the name of precious stones, They get BharatRatna!!

Dont worry.:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register