Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     25 August 2011

Can recorded mobile calls be evidences???

Hi frnds there is possibility that my wife can file a 498a against me..... So as having an intution of that since she gone to her maternal I have recorded all the 7months communication (by mobile) between me and my wife/in-laws .......... I think that much calls are enough to proove that there is no point in any allegation said by them....

Is it will be used as an evidence????

Here is something tragic abt me. I got married in 11-Apr-2010…….. and on 25-Oct-2010 she went to her parents home for maternity…... and I got a baby on 24-Dec-2010…….

When she went to her parents home started to share some SAAS-BAHU wala scenes to her mother…….then cold war began……… and on 16th Feb-2011 we had a final hot war…….. and since then I cant even see my daughter ……… now she is 9months old but since last 7months I am desperately dying to see her……..

But my wife has a put a condition that either leave your parents or me…..  but I don’t wanna leave my parents that is the scene bcoz they are non earning people and suffering from critical illness so they need me.

So I sent her a normal legal notice that Please come within a week time otherwise I will take legal action….. and everything screwed up……….. she sent me a legal notice with having 14 false allegations…………..

Now she & my in-laws are dying to screw my life………. They don’t even wants to send her back but by putting 498A against me they want to spoil my life and career………. For that thing they appointed extrmly reputed and most famous no. 1 (Mahenga) lawyer of their place who is badly known for false practices………

So my questions are as follows:

1)      Should I file RCR? Before she files 498A against me? Is it makes any difference if I let them file 498A against me then I will be filing RCR? (Bcoz my ethics are not allowing me to take first step)

2)      If this case concludes in divorce then I have 4 dependents on me (younger bro., sis, mother, father) then out of my Rs. 25000 salary approximately how much will be given to her for maintenance where I am paying Rs. 20000 as Home Loan EMI. Then what will be my monthly income consideration either 25000 or 5000?

3)      She is staying at bhusawal and I am at Mumbai (8 Hr Distance) If she files a case in her place then its not convenient for me to attend all the dates. Can I transfer the case to my nearest place?

4)      Then what if I keep stretching the case by saying “Ok I am ready to accept her” then how long I can stretch this? Any suggestions? Or what else I can do to be safe?

Learning

6 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 August 2011

You have asked the same query in another thread. Answered there.

Recorded conversation are valid evidences, but depends what they portray.

1 Like

akash kapoor (*************)     25 August 2011

SHONEE MAM IS RIGHT.

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

hahahaha, seven months she stayed with u, u kept recording conversations, good ur wife left u, u r not a man, but a scumbag

Ghajini (SSE)     25 August 2011

Shonee is Sir not Mam, in fact he is godfather for all of us who are sick of indian matrimony laws...........

1 Like

upasna (coordinator)     26 August 2011

Ms. Utapala devi,

May I know what do u want out of life??? I thank God that we have people like Mr. Shonee  to show us the way..

I wonder what would have happend if eople like you were given charge . you would have destroyed life of thousands of innocent men. And what is wrong if he has recorded conversations? he would have sensed the danger. better to have a safe side then falling prey to pshycopaths like 498a obsssed women.

upasna (coordinator)     26 August 2011

Sorry that was not for Utapala ji. 

It was for madam female activists

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register