Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     22 August 2011

Request for guidance for filing divorce

Dear Sir / madam,

I got married in may 2011, about 3 months back, on the first night of marriage, before we got physical, i proposed to my wife that we plan a family before going physical, as i did not want a child at this stage due to my financial condition, and also we did not have any contraceptive during that time, however, suddenly, in a fit of rage, she started accusing me of being impotent, not able to have a physical relationship, she started accusing me of cheating her, and all sorts of tantrums, then in a bid to calm her down, i tried to hold her close, she started threatening me with police complaints if i touched her, and will gather people from the building and accuse me of rape. I am totally confused at this behavior. also on other occasions. she started telling me that the flat which i own, is in a joint borrowing with my brother and myself. i should have informed her that it  was not my 100% owned flat. if she would have known, she would not have married me. also on one occasion, when i asked her to find a good job, she suddenly started accusing me of asking for dowry, and hence i want to send  her for a job. she abused my mother, myself, she also lied about completing her mba degree this year, it is actually going to be completed next year. due to all this problems, i am having constant blood pressure problems, and going into a depressionary mode. I am under constant fear of false accusations by her, which might land me and my parents in trouble for no fault of ours

after 5 days of marriage she stayed with her mother for 3 months. again she has left for her mothers place on her own will, and now wants to come back.

hence i would indeed be grateful to you friends if you could kindly guide me on the following points:

1) due to all these episodes i have lost my emotional and physical attraction towards her

2) i wish to know how i will i be able to for a divorce on the above grounds

3) since my flat is in my brother and my name, can she lay a claim on the property in the event of a divorce filing, if yes, can i transfer the flat in my brothers name and same the property.

4: since seperation of 1 year has not been completed, and she is forcefully coming back to stay after willfully going away since 5 days, is there any remedy where i can show separation living under the same roof, and not having any physical and emotional relationship.

i am willing to accept her back on responsibility grounds , but i dont intend to continue with this marriage, just out of responsibility and obligation, i am forced to take this step, but i wish to stay away from any physical and emotional relationship. can this effect my applicatiion for divorce, as eventually, i want to get separated. no matter what comes.

i would indeed be highly obliged if any kind  person could guide me.

thanking you and awaiting your kind reply

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 August 2011

I wish all your queries wre in one thread. I have already responded to all your queries, please collect them from various threads that you started

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-9999026561/ +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Blog: https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/
Forum: https://forum.498a.org/

Sirf Hangama khada karna mera maqsad nahi,
Saari Koshish hai ki ye surat badalni chahiye.

Mere seene mein nahi to tere seene mein sahi,
Ho Kahin bhi aag, lekin aag jalni chahiye.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sanjeev

IF you have made up your mind to take a divorce from your wife, then YOU NEED TO SHOW SEPARATION FROM YOUR WIFE FOR ATLEAST 1 YEAR.

Stay separate from her by filing a police complaint in your local police station.

I faced the similar situation, call me at 9560960049 to get more info.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register