Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramu (s)     11 August 2011

498a

Hi,

My wife has filed 498a 2 years ago and filed maintenance 1.5 year ago,case is still pending & i m attending court monthly,

now she filed interim maintenance and DV case last week?

i did not file RCR till now,

Family court called for counsiling next week,

how to avoid paying interim maintenance,

please suggest what actions and precautions i have to take ? 

i love her very much but due to some mis undersangs between me & my family ,

I m trying for mediation but they are not ready but i want her back,

please suggest what i have to do ?

Learning

8 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     11 August 2011

We learn to stich in time a small tear in shirt as it saves nine but ignore marital tear / discord and then it is too late. Still use some seniors of family, samaj . panch etc . Request for time. Use best of counselors/ relationship experts and keep in touch nicely with her other family members. Do not speak ill abt her or her family . Try sincerly. 

2 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 August 2011

15 years back filed maitenance case, it means she is not living with you, then how come she filed 498A, challenge the chargesheet in the high court. The same is applicable to DV act also.

1 Like

ramu (s)     11 August 2011

Hi Rajeev (Rajoo) sir,

Sir it's one and half year(1. 5 year) ago not 15years,

she filed 498A one and half year ago sir,

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 August 2011

Ramu Brother,

Answer these questions to yourself. When the wife has gone to such extent as filing false cases against you, why do you want her back?

Also, on the one hand you want her back and then not ready to give her any maintenance - is not that a kind of double statement.

Interim maintenance can be denied only, if you can show that she is earning or has income sufficient to provide for herself.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

danish (Manager)     13 August 2011

Shonee Bhai,

If his wife has deserted him and he can prove in the court, then do the interim will be applicable . 

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 August 2011

YES. proving is a long process. Interim is on first or second date

RK (Doctor)     20 August 2011

Amazing that you want the girl back ?  It's been 2 years but seems you did not understand 498a storm. In my opionion, 498a will not happen all of sudden. It is preplanned attack with the motives of money or property  or illegal relation , lack of family values from girl's side  white collar criminals.

Notice,  You & your family harassed by girl  and her faily members at one hand. They desert you and misuse the women biased laws.

but you are literally raped in society as if you cheated & harassed the girl .

You & your lose the dignity in the society, have to go thru lot of mental drama, struggle with cases, police, lawyers, courts..

It is general story of false 498a... not sure if your case is false or not but I am shocked why do you need the crimal nature girl again ?

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

if u want her back, accept ur mistakes, we women tend to pardon easily

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register