LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (student)     17 July 2011

Should the other women be punished?

observing some people here that are saying that the OTHER WOMAN is not an offender...

just want to say that if an apple is rotten it still cannot give you the same benefit as a normal apple would give.

and this apple rottens the whole bunch - here the whole family...if you dont believe it see the wife's face who has been subjected to cruelty due to this other woman.

because lets face i'm a girl too..and i have seen metro life during my stdy life in metros and i know that UNTIL A GIRL DOESNT MAKE A MOVE FROM HERSELF ,the man cannot in anyway get into relationship...every woman is vigilant enough to understand this and if she knows this then she INTENTIONALLY WANTS to be the other woman be it fr money or pleasure! and ULTIMATELY the family and the wife suffer!

i just wanted a CONSENSUS... in a plain YES  or NO from the LCI'tes

on whether the other woman is guilty or not?

Learning

14 Replies

Dipangkar (Business)     17 July 2011

Yes.

(Guest)

yes

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 July 2011

yes..

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     17 July 2011

yes

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     18 July 2011

YES

1 Like

(Guest)

No, If the guy is not revealing anythng,how the other woman can come to know....More over guys are so talented to manage all this kinds of relation....

Ms Liberal (others)     19 July 2011

Dear Juli, She has posted the article in other thread and wants the answer in yes or No. The "Other woman" has the full knowledge of the whereabouts of the father who is married and have the family

1 Like

(Guest)

Ms Liberal Are you an advocate of the man. Why are you supporting the man . IS THERE ANY WRONG WITH YOU?. Juli version is correct

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     19 July 2011

yes she is guilty and be punished accordingly but the men also need to have put restrains to avoid these conflicts the ratio of negligence cannot be attributed solely to one

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     19 July 2011

YES

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     19 July 2011

almost all people here are saying yes,which includes men also..

so it's high time such a law is passed...

1 Like

(Guest)

yes

(Guest)

it is very NATURAL  for men to seek more women. since women created this world we can not be blamed for this.

Ranee....... (NA)     08 February 2012

Originally posted by :Debashis88
"
it is very NATURAL  for men to seek more women. since women created this world we can not be blamed for this.
"

wah! what a gender nutral reply..!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register