Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Admin: Please make forum posts Scrollable

Dear Admin,

There are a lot of questions being lost because only the latest 5-6 posts show up on the front page and are quickly buried under other posts. As such a lot of genuine questions are not getting any responses.

I recommend that the list of forum posts on the home page should be made scrollable, so that members can browse through more topics and choose which ones they want to reply.

thanks

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

I'm referring to INDEX of forum posts on the home page

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 July 2011

The suggestion to create scrollable pages may increase the load on LCI webserver. Alternately while posting or creating a thread you have the option to check "Notify via email when someone replies". By doing this you will get an email alongwith the direct link to the post/thread. You can thus keep in touch with the contents. Also you have the option to bookmark the threads of your choice in your browser.
1 Like

(Guest)

DI, I'm talking about those people who don't get any replies because their queries are buried under tens of other recent queries

(Guest)

this system of putting the most recent post on top needs to change

Dipangkar (Business)     08 July 2011

Nice Suggestion by Uma,

Nice Anti-Suggestion by DI,  

so No Comments from me,

just replying for some scores.  

Btw DI,  recently i am missing the BANG-BANG in your reply. JK.... ;)

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi dipangkar....if you want 'bang-bang' try some men vs women debates here. (actually, stay away from them lol)

(Guest)

Hon. Admin,

This thread is going on peacefully till now.However some members are reminding others indirectly(by hinting) that they ought to come and fight here.Please take note of this and take action against them

Regards,

Princess

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register