Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Reply to DV DIR

Hi Ld members,

Need your help to answer some queries:

In DIR my angel has mentioned that it was told to them that I am earning 10L per annum. However I was earning 7L. After my first date in court, I've changed my job and now I am really earning 10L ;-)

Now my Questions -

1.Should I disclose my earning?

2. If yes can I use my old salary slips, In such case I'll sign reply with a date on which I was working in my old company. Is that OK?

3. How in general your stance should be, I mean in reply should you go for too much allegation on opponent or just try to save your a@#?

Thanks!

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 July 2011

burden lieson your wife to prove that , you have got 10L salary.  If you dienied this then burden lies on you to prove it.  If you admits 10L then there is no burden on your wife.  It is better to say the true facts to the court.  You take some loans from the bank then you may get some conession from the court.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks adv. Rajeev.

You mean if I dont say anything about my salary, court will not consider my wife's statement as true.

I dont have any problem in disclosing my salary but I want them to put some efforts.....

Regards

Harish K. Chandak (Advocate)     06 July 2011

dont report ur new sallary if u want to save money & show ur old pay slip court consider ur last salary as a proof of record is in ur hands.......!

it was also sone in my case my client save lot money....!

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks sir!

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     07 July 2011

Mr. Rocky,

If you deny with the income as described by your wife, then onus shift on you and, its your duty to show the real income, as their are number of judgements regarding this...

And from some other sources if wife comes to know about your new job and income, then my dear no one is going to defend you from paying heavy money to your wife ..........

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register