Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 June 2011

Thans to LCI and My LCI Friends

Thanks to LCI  and My LCI  Friends,

I have got 165 friends in LCI .  I am great ful to this site and to all my friends.

Learning

4 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 June 2011

not just LCI,it's the case with many other social sites.people make friends over other sites too.

however in 1 respect,LCI has an edge over the other social sites.

in sites like FB,Orkut,yahoo,etc,we basically don;'t know the person's identity,who's chatting with us,or who's added in our friends' list.a man may pose as a woman and vice versa.a 12th pass may try to act too smart by posing as a doctor or engineer.

in lci,by and large people come out with their true qualifications,professions etc,especially the lawyer and other professionals community.except  a few people,people here are by and large honest about what they do,who they are,etc.this is one advantage.so we can assure ourselves that we have added the rightful people in our friends' list.

this is an educative site.so from people's way of talking and general knowledge also,we can get an idea of their knowledge,educational and intellectual levels.that's why LCI scores over other social networlking sites like FB which only talk of chit chat and faltu things.

1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 June 2011

Sir! I am proud to be in your friend's list.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 June 2011

Thanks to both.  Aravind it is my pleasure to have my friend.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     04 July 2011

Sir! you are very kind enough, answering my queries patiently... thank you...:) 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register