LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMIT SETH (Sales Manager)     22 June 2011

PF withdrawal is delayed by HDFC Standard Life

I was working with HDFC Standard Life insurance co. from 4th may 2009 to 30th oct 2010.

I have resigned this company on 30th oct 2010 & sent dully signed & filled PF withdrawal form to head office mumbai.

PF dept. of HDFC assured me for PF form received by them on jan 2011.

But till date they are just extending dates of PF amount credit month on month. 8 months are already passed from my Last working day and they are now giving me aug - sep dates & even not sure for it.

what will i do, i am in urgent need for this amount.

Regards,

sumit seth

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2011

You must be having the acknowledgment of the PF forms submitted by you. PF office shall send the payment advice direct to the bank of the member (you), by redg/spped post, with a copy to you by normal post.  You may first check with your bankers if they have received the advice and have credited to your account.

Company has to submit the forms within one month at   concerned PF office and supply you the original receipt issued by the PF office. If company does not PF office shall levy the penalties Obtain this receipt from company, and for the same you may narrate in gentle language all representations made by you in writing, on phone, etc, in chronological order to HR Head, and ask him to supply you the original receipt, issued by the PF office, by redg/speed post only.

PF office does not take this much time.

If you are not satisfied, you can lodge your complaint in detail, on line also at www.epfindia.gov.in, and mention all events including date of submission of forms to your company. You can also monitor status of your application at the website.

You shall get a complaint number and resolution time of one month. You can escalate to PRO, cpfc, apfc, if you are not satisfied, or PIO,CPIO. You can also raise RTI application.

Their contact details are on the website. You can obtain it and peruse for a faster resolution.

It is advisable to transfer the PF, as after 10 years of membership you are eligible for pension. If you withdraw you are in loss.

1 Like

SUMIT SETH (Sales Manager)     22 June 2011

Thank you sir for replying.

PF dept. at mumbai is telling me due to shifting of our head office location our PF related documents and money is not submitted to PF commissioner yet from last Aug 2010. Hence they are taking some time for clearing stacks of files.

But i think by shifting of head office doesn't mean they are not bound to submit details to PF Commissioner's office.

Please help what i do.

Regards,

Sumit Seth

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2011

Probably all the statements of the company are verbal.

If they delay the submission of forms, monies to PF office, as per rules PF office can impose penalties and award them the status of defaulter.

Companies avail the services of PF consultants, and the person hired by the company visits the company regularly. While as per your post the company has not cleared any form or disbursement to PF office since last 10 months. It is lapse on part of company, not you. You have been clamoring to get your hard earned monies saved for welfare and hour of need.

It is better to submit your representations in writing, to Hear-HR,MD, Company Secretary, with details of all representations made by you by email, letter, in person, e.g date, time, employee name, designation ,department, phone number at which call was made by you, phone number from which call was made by you, and response given to you.

You should insist for a written reply, by regd./speed  post only. Avoid phone calls, and do not accept any reply on phone.

You may submit a separate expense statement of expenses incurred by you, for getting your forms cleared from company including phone calls, visits, letters, emails, and penalty and ask for reimbursement.

gayatri (Senior Relationship Manager)     14 July 2011

Hello Sir,

I was working with HDFC Standard Life insurance co. from April 2010 to 4th Oct 2010. Since I have resigned from the company and signed up the withdrawl form for my PF, but till date have not got my money credited to my account. 

Also, I dont have any acknowlegement  nor my PF accont no even. And dont know where and to whom should i contact. Tried calling many a times at HDFC PF office board line no : 022-66899618 & Direct no : 022-67516922 where I dont get any response. Lastly spoken to them where they have requested me to send my cancel cheq along with new form submitted same 3months back but no money and have not got the correct contact details.

Please help me how should i get in touch with them and get my amount credited as the ealiest. As I m in urgent need. Please advise and suggest

Regards,

Gayatri 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 July 2011

The process is simple.

You must be having the acknowledgment 9 airway bill of courier/redg. post/speed post receipt)of forms sent by you to the company. You can obtain the POD from courier office or website, concerned post office or India post website, and keep it in your file. You should also keep the record and bills of all calls made by you to company office.

PF number is usually mentioned on salary slip. Pf number should be supplied by the employer to employee, on separation. You can obtain it from PF desk by email also.

You should submit a letter to MD,CEO, Company Secretary, Head-HR, and mention that you have dispatched  the PF forms duly completed on dated.........which were received in company office on dated.........and again as per the wishes of Mr/Ms..........on dated.........which were received in company office on dated..........Since company has not supplied you the PF number despite your representations on phone on dated..........,and you were told that PF number shall be filled by company on receipt of the PF forms, you have supplied PF forms. However company has neither supplied you the receipt issued by PF office, not PF number till date, and the same should be supplied to you within next 7 days by registered post/speed post only, and also the reason why the PF forms received by company from you were not submitted to PF office. All communications may be supplied in writing. If the company wants then you are willing to submit a postage prepaid/self addressed envelope for getting the reply from company and receipt issued by PF office.

If you do not get a reply or a satisfactory reply, you can lodge a complaint with office of PF commissioner and mention the full address of company's registered office and corporate office, dates of telephone calls made by you, phone number and email id's of company's concerned staff handling PF work and Head-HR, dates of submission of PF forms by you to the company.

You can lodge complaint online, www.epfindia.gov.in, and also by letter. Within one month PF office has to reply to you. You shall find contact details of all cpfc, apfc, PRO, PIO, CPIO etc. You can even raise RTI application if proper reply is not given to you.

If you are facing difficulty you can take the help of elders in the family, experienced and competent people known to the family, PF consultant, and lawyer/law firm.

It is better to transfer the PF than to withdraw. After 10 years you shall become eligible for pension.

Amith Raj E (None)     28 April 2012

I ahve HDFC SLIC on 17th Sep 2007 and i resigned 0n 14th Dec 2010. I submitted my pf and pension withdrawal forms in the month of Jan. But there was not response cam from PF queries of SLIC. After that i went to the local branch of slic in trivandrum and they said due to some internal issues the all the PF and Pension amount has been transfered to some trust under PF. Then again i submitted the forms in the month of Nov and they rejected the forms due to some additional requirement. So I completed all the requirments and again send the same to SLIC and they confirmed that my refund will come on Apil. I was waiting for this money till last week. When it has not came i checked in epf.com about the delay. So it is showing that my PF and Pension request has been srejected and there is no reason mentioned on it. When i checked with SLIC they said they are not aware of it. So please let me know what i need to do in this. The online status of my request is mentioned below.

Claim ID : MHBAN120300012980
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN02112730000021192) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Claim ID : MHBAN120300013026
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN02112730000021192) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register