Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satishkumar Manjunath (Manager)     21 June 2011

Ex party decree

Dear Sir/mam

I had filed my pitition abut 2 yrs ago but all the notice & sumons were sent by the court through rpad & post were came back, At last court had send the summons by hand & the same was refused by her twice saying i will not take the notice even the Ameena had explained that the case will go to ex party still she had refused & now she is stayng in my residance only. after refusal of the notice by her  the court had ordered for the ex party evidance.

Now kindly tell me whether i should go for the paper publication again or the court will grant me the decree after the evidance.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 June 2011

@ Author

1. If court has given Order for placing evidences then court has accepted process service refusal by defendant on record and now post evidence stage will grant you ex party decree in diovrce proceedings which you need to Execute in 30 days and post 90 days of its appeal period are free to carry forward with your life.

1 Like

satishkumar Manjunath (Manager)     22 June 2011

Thank you very much sir!!! very kind of you!

satishkumar Manjunath (Manager)     27 June 2011

Sir,

What will be the order of court for  maintenance  or the amount payable after the decree ! also after ninty days can they appeal to court?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register