Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Private)     21 June 2011

False medico Certificate MLC was prepared

Dear Respected lawyers and members

Brief scenario:

Wife launched a 498a case on the basis of false medico certificate issued by an anesthetic by profession/designation of govt hospital offcourse by paying some thing by his brother. although she was not living with her matrimonial house since one year and they produce a false certificate that she was beaten and some cut marks on her body and all in UP(Aligarh) for asking dowry and all.

Please advice the following:

a). can a anesthetic doctor can issue such report or MLC.

b). what is the procedure of MLC.

c). what are the points needs to challenge with this report.

d). where we can complaint about this doctor, even he as not written his registration number on the report

there are two corrections on the report which is not even counter sign by him.

e). please advice if RTI can help us in revealing the truth.

Any respected member have gone throught this process, please share the experience.

Thanks

Rohit.

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 June 2011

Simply  asked about the details of the duty doctor, I mean who was on duty at that time, who is medical officer etc.,

You can make complaint to the concenrned health minister and  Dist., Medical officer.

1 Like

Ranjeet Singh 9654630139 (Practicing Advocate)     21 June 2011

Where case was filed U can make a paray befor the Hon'ble Court that whatever was filed by her to support the madical evidance theye are false document . kindly give a direction for preparing the MLR other civil hospital in my expenses. 

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     21 June 2011

@Rohit

You can file RTI for below points:

> Who Chief Medical Officer (CMO) at the time of preperation of MLC?

> The person who has issued this certificate, is he authorized by the hospital in this regard.

Moreover, you can challenge this MLC and if this is not an old case, then you can seek another MLC done from another hospital or may be on duty CMO.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Rohit (Private)     21 June 2011

Dear Lawyers and collegues

Thanks for all guidence.

Can you help me these points

a). can a anesthetic is authorise to prepare such report / MLC and in addition to that he has done some stitching as described on the report.

b). How can i report to Medical council and health department, what main points should i mention to prove or to put weightage in the complaint.

c). Does CMO should be informed of such a casuality or there is any sign of CMO on this report or the doctor will do.

d). or any important step to crack this.

Really appreciated of all you guys critical time and help.

Rohit

(Guest)

"can a anesthetic is authorise to prepare such report / MLC and in addition to that he has done some stitching as described on the report."

An anesthetic (or anaesthetic, see spelling differences) is a drug that causes anesthesia—reversible loss of sensation.Did you mean anesthesiologist?? an anesthesiologist is very much a physician (medical doctor) is that what you wantd to know?

I'm not a legal/ medical expert

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     23 June 2011

Uma thou u are not an legal/medical expert, but still having an good knowledge like expert

keep it up ......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register