Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maheshkumar Palanisamy (Dy.manager - HR)     20 June 2011

Not Issued SBI ATM credit

Dear sir,

I have lost my SBI ATM Credit card while on traveling in the 19 April 2011 , and ihave locked my card through the customer care and applied new card on 24th April 2011.After regular follow with bank Manager i have not received my card one month latter i found that my card gone back to sender dur to insuffient address , it was found that the name of the card mention as MP instead of my name mahesh . I had given compliant in griveance cell of SBI bank through online and compliant to Branch Manager .As per request ihave applied for second time the same mistake happened even i have informed thegrivenace to Customber Grievance cell of SBI there was no actoin against the issue and still now i have not got the card when ever i ask they it is in proces . These made me stress distured day to banking activites

Kinldy give me your suggestion what to do next to make complaint against SBI on bad treatment on the Customer.

Rg

Mahesh

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 June 2011

Lodge your grievance with Nodal officer and Chairman O.P. Bhat, and claim compensation.

Their details are on website of the bank.

This should solve your problem.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register