LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danendra jain (manager)     15 June 2011

Government should ban RSS,VHP and BJP

Mr. P. Chidambram while defending the brutal police action on Satyagrahis during midnight at Ramlila ground in Delhi on 4th June pleaded that crusade against corruption launched by Baba Ramdeo and Anna Hazare is the conspiracy of RSS, VSP and BJP to uproot ruling party from power. He has alleged that Ramdeo and Anna Hazare are agent of RSS.

It is the habit of Congress Party to cover up its own weakness, its inefficiency to control price rise, terrorism, naxalism, corruption, rise in black money and issues related to involvement of its members in scams and scandals by giving communal colour to such national issues or by saying that the issues are backed by RSS or VHP or by directly blaming past NDA government or by accusing BJP or RSS for its all failures. I ask a simple question whether all supporters of RSS are anti national. If so why government is not banning such organization and putting leaders of such organization in jail?

I ask Mr. Digvijay Singh, Kapil Sibal, Mr. P. Chidmabram , Mr. Manmohan Singh and Ms Sonia Gandhi whether Mr. A Raja, Ms Kanimojhi, Mr. Kalamadi, Mr. Madhu Koda, and several other leaders of UPA agents of RSS and BJP and are they bent upon tarnishing the image of Holy Congress Party?

I ask Congress Party leaders whether CAG which submitted report of loss to the tune of 170000 crores to central government caused by illegal actions of Mr. Raja in allocation of 2G spectrum is also RSS agent.

I ask whether Sanglu Committee report on CWG scam is also prepared by RSS agent.

Why is government not tabling PAC report on 2G scam before Parliament? What is the fun in framing JPC if government rejects all reports which goes against the government??

I ask leaders of Congress Party whether Supreme court is also agent of RSS and BJP because it is Supreme court which is looking into cases of corruption related to CWG, 2G etc

I ask Subodh Kant Sahay central minister whether Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court is also agent of RSS, BJP and BHP because it is he whose (retired in May 2011) orders forced Jharkhand government to remove encroachment from Naga Baba Khatal and Islamnagar in Ranchi   . Latest order given by High Court Ranchi has given instruction Central Government to ensure eviction of illegal occupants from the premises of CCL, BHEL, SAIL like PSUs within 30 days. Mr. Sahay may say that this order is also provoked by RSS and BJP.

It is important to mention here that Subodh Kant and his other colleagues in Congress Party had recommended for President’s rule in Jharkhand on the ground of brutal firing in Ranchi at Islamnagar during encroachment removal drive carried out by Jharkhand government as per High court orders. Will Congress Party now demand dismissal of Delhi government for brutal firing on sleeping Satyagrahis on 4th June Midnight?

Alleged RSS agent Ramdeo Baba has declared assets of his trust and source of fund as desired by leaders of Congress Party. Now it is the turn of Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi to declare the assets and source of fund related to various trusts owned directly or indirectly by Gandhi family.

Lastly Supreme Court and Human Right Commission has also asked the government to submit explanation for midnight brutal action on Satyagrahis on 4th midnight.Again leaders of congress party will perhaps say without any shame and without any hesitation that Supreme court and Human Right Organization are wing of RSS and VHP or BJP

In near future leaders of Congress Party blame RSS, BJP and VHP for rising prices, rising unemployment , rising naxal activities and so on.

Learning

13 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 June 2011

It is an old habit of congress to say that :The hand of RSS is behind this, this, this & this to destablise congress from power". Now I ask where is the hand of congress these days? Has it got cut or damaged due to which hand of RSS has to come in open field? I think the hand of congress which was shown to general voters in now engaged helping to separatists, naxalists, corrupt politicians and so on and hand of RSS has to come to stop all such illegal activities.

Bharat Mata ki Jai ho.

rabi (ceo)     15 June 2011

Central Government in past have by using 265 etc have removed various duly elected State Government citing --------, before completion of their respective terms. Then who can do the same to the Central Government. Is it not under Constition. Yes our Constitution of India in the preamble it self inter alia state " to secure all its cotizen" .

The Legislature, Executive and Judiciary should work in tandem for the success of democracy; they were interdependent and should respect one another. Like a Autorikshaw, where absence of one wheel will detail the riksahw.

Legislature: One who enacts the law.

Executive: One who implements the law.

Judiciary: One who upholds the law.

Now what happening is close nexus of Legislature and Executive are root cause of failure of our Democracy.Hence the Citizens of India can with the support of Judiciary can cure the problem. Even time has come to dissolve all State Assembly at one instance and hold election with Parliament together and maintain the same hereafter, so that one party control will emerge.

Whistle blower policy to empower Citizen.

This policy is formulated to provide opportunity to all citizens to access in good faith, to Ethical/ Selection Committee in case they observe unethical and improper practices or any other wrongful conduct in the affairs by those are in Legislature, Executive and/ or Judiciary and to prohibit them from taking any adverse personnel action against those citizens and also should be subject to police protection.

A Citizen who directly or indirectly, knowingly makes false allegations of unethical & improper practices or alleged wrongful conduct to the Committee shall be subject to penal action, up to and including _______, in accordance with ____ rules, policies and procedures can be framed.

Moral : If there are no bamboo there will be no flute , then only mrudhangam will be there.

Let us discuss the issue further .

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 June 2011

Anna Hazare has aptly summed up in one sentence "Its just the skin of ruler which has changed". Earlier ruler had white skin, now its black, bl**dy ruler remains the same."

Doesn't Article 19(1)b of Constitution confirms beyond any reasonable doubt about what Anna Hazare said? It says:

to assemble peaceably and without arms;

Please apply your mind and analyze the meaning of the above article. Come on let us face the facts. Doesn't this article in Constitution say that people will have to assemble without arms so that their lives can be at mercy of government? Doesn't this article say that in order to make the government's job of attacking peaceably assembled people be made easiest by making them disarmed? British rullers could not trust Indians because they were forcibly ruling, now why are the present rulers not able to trust the people with arms? American government can trust its citizens. Indian government cannot trust Indians, when same Indians become American citizens, the American government has no problem trusting the same people. THEN WHO IS THE PROBLEM CREATOR, THE GOVERNMENT OR CITIZENS? American people can assemble peaceably with arms, American government or Constitution does not have problem with it. Why does Indian government or Constitution have problem?

Isn't this article 19(1)b the biggest trick and mischief with the people of India. How? Constitution is supposed to be the voice of people. In Article 19(1)b it says it cannot trust the people of India if they assemble with arms, just like dictators, colonial rulers, fascists cannot trust the people assembling with arms. In other words people of India are saying to themselves that they cannot trust themselves when they assemble with arms! What a height of absurdity that people of India accepted that too in their Constitution! Isn't it a fraud with people of India?

Another example is Article 311 wherein doctrine of pleasure has been given importance over the Constitution. President or Governor are creatures of Constitution but the public servants being appointed by these people are not practically answerable to the Constitution or the laws under it so long they have the "pleasure" of the appointing authorities(President or Governor). Therefore it is no surprise public servants act like Hitler and indulge in open corruption. Why Article 311 makes public servants not answerable to Constitution or law under it like any other citizens? Also I think our courts have not been following the principle of strict scrutiny in judicial review of laws.

Untill and unless the people of India understand that it is the people who are sovereign and no sovereign can ever maintain its sovereignity by disarming itself. Gun Control is the biggest JHANSA given to fool the people by the corrupt and tryants. Founders of American Constitution were no fools when they enacted 2nd Amendment to protect the freedom of people and the democarcy.

Don't let our sacred fundamental right to keep and bear arms to be subverted under any excuse by the cunning and corrupt https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RKBA-guaranteed-under-Articles-19-and-21-of-Constitution-36011.asp

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2011

AGREED WITH MR JAIN.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     15 June 2011

Ha Ha JainJI,

Doesn't Sonia Gandhi also know that the Indian Army are also the "CHAAL" of RSS, BJP and VHP,,,,,,,,, For their Claims of all those BOFORs Gun/Ammos failing at Battlefield.?

Next Sonia will be complaining the RSS, BJP and VHP for her gall stones

Moral of the story : You can drag a thristy Vampire to the water, but you cannot make him drink.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 June 2011

Originally posted by :rabi
" The Legislature, Executive and Judiciary should work in tandem for the success of democracy; they were interdependent and should respect one another. Like a Autorikshaw, where absence of one wheel will detail the riksahw.

Moral : If there are no bamboo there will be no flute , then only mrudhangam will be there.

Let us discuss the issue further .
"

When a people fear the government there is tyranny. When a government fears the people there is freedom. Why democracy was created? To diffuse the monopoly of power and monopoly of violence which was in few hands, so that people can act as sovereign.

How to diffuse the monopoly of power? By creating three seperate wings of government Legislature, Executive and Judiciary. Are they truly seperate in India? NO, instead they help each other becuase no fear of people. Why no fear of people? Becuase people have been disarmed under pretext of giving them security.

How to diffuse monopoly of violence by government? By arming people so that they can counter balance the power of violence by State if State becomes tyrannical and subverts democracy. Indians have no way to diffuse the violence by government. Hence the insensitive and tyrannical government bathing openly in corruption and loot. The founding fathers of American Constitution knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust. Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people. That is why the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. It says:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. Slaves we have become now why cry? Why blame Congress? Any and every party will behave like Congress when in power because they have no fear of people. They want votes after 5 years. They know how to fool people or purchase votes. Once in power they start abusing people in every possible way. Want to test any political party if it is pro people? I give an acid test. Ask a simple question whether that party supports peoples right to keep and bear arms.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote. And among those rights which also protects other rights is the fundamental Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

1 Like

K.M.CHANDRAN (FINANCE&ACCOUNTS)     16 June 2011

Well written article and well written piece of yours.RSS is the only organisation that puts the country first. They are the true nationals of this country prepared to sacrifice everything for the sake of the country.

If only, Osama Bin Laden was more intelligent to understand the true nature of the swarming number of pseudo-nationals aplenty in this country like DigVijaySingh,he would have shifted his base to this country. He could have lived happily with all his wives and harem here. DigVijai sab !!!Am I not right about Ladenji ?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 June 2011

You are insulting Indians by saying they do not have intelligence or they are not responsible. This reflects of elitist attitude where one believes everyone else is irresponsible and unintelligent. America was not "developed" when 2nd Amendment was enacted. It is question of clear and honest thinking and accepting the truth. Is the insurgency in JK, Northeast and Maoist insurgency going on with legal arms? Criminals and lunatics will always find arms even if you make a million laws. You cannot legislate them away.

Are you saying that those innocent people who died in State sponsered genocides in 1984 and 2002-3 had no right to life or right to defend themselves? Are you saying victims of 26/11 had no right to life or right to defend themselves? Are you not talking the language of fascist tyrants like Hitlers who introduced gun control to conduct genocides?

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolf Hitler

Arms are a fundamental right under Constitution of India BUT this fact has been cleverly kept hidden by corrupt people so that they can abuse the people. Take time and read this to understand https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RKBA-guaranteed-under-Articles-19-and-21-of-Constitution-36011.asp

What more can I say even Hon'ble High Court has said it all. I am attaching the order with this post, read it carefully and think.

Attached File : 85234 187435 54 allahabad high court order.pdf downloaded: 119 times
1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     17 June 2011

Please read your previous post again, the meaning of what you are saying is very clear.
1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     17 June 2011

I would like to add the following:

I hear this often:

"I can't trust myself with a gun. I would lose my temper and shoot someone".

"If you have a gun in your house, you are more likely to shoot yourself accidentally".

Just remember, automobiles kill more people than guns but people would laugh at you if you went around saying; "I might lose my temper and kill someone with my car, so I'd better not drive". Do you see people regularly "snapping" and running people over with their cars? Sure, it happens but the vast majority of drivers don't do that. Accidents also happen at a much greater rate with automobiles. Does that mean that you don't go near/use cars or buses, etc, because "accidents happen"? Just like you have to learn the rules of the road and how to properly operate an automobile before you start driving, you should learn gun safety rules and how to properly operate a firearm before you start handling one. You might say that we can't equate automobiles with guns but I say that they are both just tools to help us live our lives.

A gun is an inanimate tool, like a hammer or a pencil. It cannot make you feel anything.
Please pay attention to this: only you can make yourself feel a particular way.

As far as the misuse of weapons and fueds go, that has been going on since man first picked up a rock or a stick. Most people are perfectly able to not hit other people with those rocks (that are still available everywhere, by the way and no license is required). Some people would like to use those rocks to hit other people but refrain from doing so because of laws, fear of punishment, etc. The people who actually follow through with the rock are what we call criminals. What you are saying is the you feel that if you have a gun, you will automatically turn into a criminal because you have no control over your behavior.

Before you get upset, please re-read you post. I have just elaborated on what you have said.

The excuses you are using have no basis in reality and are a favorite scare tactic used by the undemocratic  tyrants, anti freddom people, the anti's usually who are their paid agents. The anti's feel that people are sheep who have no control over themselves and must be told what to do and how to live (for their own good).

So, if you really feel you have no control over yourself, then maybe owning a gun is not a good idea for you. But this does not mean that everyone should be prevented from enjoying their freedom and rights.

1 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     18 June 2011

IS NIKKAMMI SARKAR KO TO SHARM BHI NAHI AATI.

HUM SABHI KO EK SATH AA KE IS BHRASHTRACHAR KO KHATAM KARNA PADEGA.

HUM SABHI KO BABA RAMDEV AUR ANNA HAZARE JI KO SAMARTHAN DENA CHAHIYE AUR IS NIKKAMMI SARKAR KE KRUTYA KA NISHEDH KARNA CHAIYE

Dipangkar (Business)     10 July 2011

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 July 2011

hahahahahahahhahaaha. This is what RSS should really with persons n powers like Sibbal & congress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register