Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

DV

Hi all,

Need your advice. Story in brief:

Got married in June 2010. In September 2010, found out she is having affair with some guy. I got some evidences in the form of mails. I questioned, she ran away to her home. After that we had several family meetings. I insisted on clarification from her. Instead of apologising she blamed me of cruel behaviour, drinking and beating. After last family meeting they filed DV(mainly for maintenance) in December. We received notice in March 2011 and I've already appeared in court in April. As we had not received the DIR, court gave next date in July.

Now I can not live with her and need divorce. I've already proved that she was doing wrong things in front of her parents and the mediator but I know this will not help much in court.

I've one call recording where she is saying she wont do this job because she will have to wear Saree(1st Nov 2010).

Please give me direction.

You help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 June 2011

@ Author

Suggest to cntest on 'grounds' speciafied in DVA including DIR is a must based on MP HC Citation.

2. Your briefs have not enough evidentry grounds to get divorce in your favor, suggest to wait and side by side collect colid visible evidence (digital or print media) for the right time and play Mr. Cool till then :-)

All the best.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Tajobsindia!!

I have read most of your replies in this forum and they have been of great help....not to fight the case(As it hasn't started yet)....but to make me understand and make me confident.

You are doing a good karma ;)

In my case I am still trying the peaceful way.....

Our country is still in midway it seems....we want to follow western as well as holy indian culture....can there be roses without thorns....may be yes after some genetic manipulation ;) 

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register