LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAN SINGH (JA)     01 June 2011

My plot is being claimed by other

I bought a plot (Plot no-3 in kh No. 194) in Lucknow at village-Gudamba, near Guru Gobind Singh Sports College in 2004. I registered that plot in the same year. Now, when the prices of lands there are rising rapidly, my land got good appreciation value & I am planning to build a house in it, last week someone (he is a cousin of the person who sold the land to me name Govind Yadav) stood up saying the land belongs to him and showed me the revenue map of the area & other documents which he has with him. I called the person (Gangaram Yadav) who sold me this land and asked about it, he says this land which he sold to me was his for many years. There are 15 such cases of that land some of them has build their houses in it & some of them including myself has got possession in that land since 2006. Till then there was no objection by that third person (Govind), however he is a neighbor of my landlord (Gangaram). The third person is saying that my landlord has committed a huge fraud on his land by changing the Khasra no 95 in place of 195 of his land and has done amendments in map along with the misplacing the land records in the Tehsil office together with Lekhpal of that area. He is saying that Gangaram has sold the land of Kh. No 195 to us and registered the land to us in Kh. No 194. Now after so many years he has updated his land records and map and thus claiming for that land.

Now my situation is unexplainable. Is his claim is right? Please someone suggest me what to do in this case?

MOHAN

Learning

2 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     02 June 2011

FROM 2004 YEARS PASSED TO YOUR SALEDEED IS ONLY IN COMPLETED 7 YEARS(LESS THAN12YEARS) AND A DISPUTE HAS EMERGED.HOPEFULLY,AS COULD BE GATHERED FROM YOUR NOTINGS RECORD OF RIGHT HAS STOOD MUTED IN YOR NAME FROM YOUR SELLERS NAME.

I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTHE BOUGHT LAND BOUNDED.THE UPDATES IN LAND RECOEDS, EVEN IF, ANY MADE HAS BEEN WITHOUT AFFORDING ANY HEARING TO BUYERS ON SPOT MAY NOT BE BINDING HAVING BEEN DONE BEHIND THE BACK.

IN MY OPINION RETAIN AND PROTECT YOUR POSSESSION ON SPOT.THE NEXT THING TRY TO KNOW UN OFFICIALLYIN TEHSIL AND SDM COURTABOUT WHAT HAS REALLY BEEN COOKED THERE.I SMELL A COLLUSION BETWEEN YOUR SELLER AND HIS NEPHEW STANDING NOW AGAINST YOU UNDER SOME GREED TO EXTRACT FUTHER MONEY AS YOU SAY PROPERTY HAS HANDSOMELY APPRECIATED.

TAKE THE HELP OF A LAWYER PRACTICING REVENUE LAW.IN CASE NEED ARISES TAKE HELP OF CIVIL LAWYER TO PROTECT POSSESSION ON SPOT.

1 Like

MOHAN SINGH (JA)     02 June 2011

Thank You very much Prabhakar sir for you quick attention on my situation!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register