Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sk mishra (none)     28 May 2011

Urgent:No item Delivery from Speed Post

Hello Sir,

Amount loss: Rs. 2,590

I have received blank SPEED POST packet without any usb modem inside on 28 may 2011. I have open box in front of postman, inside there is only blank paper no usb modem found but pocket is original speed post slip sealed, so postman is saying that no item shipped from your side.

SPEED POST booked on 24/05/2011 from chennai.I have purchased item from www.ebay.in

Please guide me to file complain against seller and speed post India Post in consumer court or any other way to get refund or item.

Thanks

SK MISHRA

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2011

The postman should endorse on the POD,runsheet and cover.

You should lodge complaint with the Post Master local post office and request them to issue certificate endorsing the statement of Postman that the cover  sealed/closed with speed post tape did not contain any item except blank paper.

You can download the POD from india post website.

It is important to record the weight of the cover booked by the party for you.

Weight of USB is much higher than the weight of blank paper.

You should complain/issue notice to the company which has sent blank cover to you and based on their response you can lodge complaint with consumer forum.

1 Like

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     29 May 2011

First you sent the legal notice to the company for sending the blank box inspite of the modem for which you paid for them .Also ask from the company that if the modem was delivered by them,then what was it's IMEI no .

Also ask from them the IMEI no. of the modem delivered to you under the "Right to inforfation act ." .

1 Like

sk mishra (none)     29 May 2011

Sir,

actually I have opened speedpost box after receiving from postman and then postman went from my house to another house.

At at the movement of opening box postman was present to another house .After opened box and not getting anything in box I have approached to postman and postoffice to file complan but they are saying that box is sealed and his duty only deliver sealed box.If box already opened then only they can file complani. So they also not guide me to complain anything.

I have requested by email to get IMEI no but if seller give us IMEI number then waht is further action.

When I tracked speed post on india post site then I found that pocket is opend on 25 may at chennai post office after booked on 24 may .

Please guide me further

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 May 2011

Postman duty is only to deliver the letters and parcels.  Issue legal notice to the ebay and the co., who has sent the parcel( you will get the markerters name in the bill) claiming damages and compensation for rendering the better service and playing unfair trade practice with you, you can also claim the refund of money sent.  Jurisdiction of the consumer court is your Dist.,

1 Like

sk mishra (none)     29 May 2011

Hello Sir,

Please guide to file case to consumer court and issue  a ligal notice with all other farmalties.

thanks

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 May 2011

@ Author

. Follow guidelines mentioned at eBay https://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html 

. use format of ebay complaint before consumer Court forum mentioned at https://amarjeet.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/Ebay-Consumer-Complaint-5408.asp

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     29 May 2011

Jurisdiction of the consumer court is your Dist.,

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     29 May 2011

Jurisdiction of the consumer court is your Dist.,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register