Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

1000 Thanked Member

Congratulation arupji ,

You are a 1000 thanked member in lci forum( now in pic. 1006)

Most Thanked Members:

Learning

36 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 May 2011

@ Sh. Arup

Congratulations

@ Admin / Mods.

Issi baat pe eik Ipod sponser kar raha hun main Sh. Arup ke liye kyu ki double double toh aap denge nahi kissi ko :-) LCI ka postal address pM kar dejiye taki post kar saku nahi toh abhi woh China chala jata

Suna tha kahi likha tha Rules are hand made of self kar key kya yeh sahi hai logicaly !

zimmerzapper (student)     19 May 2011

congrats arup

(Guest)

congrats arup!

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 May 2011

Congrts Sir,  You are a Tendulkar of Lawyers club India.

(Guest)

CONGRATULATIONS ARUP..

YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM  REALLY DESERVE THANKS.I M ALSO SPONSORING ONE IPOD FOR YOU FOR THE NEXT MONTH SO THAT U CAN SCORE A  HATRICK!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP............

2 Like

hema (law officer)     19 May 2011

comparing arup with sachin, don't insult sachin tendulkar, who is the living legend in his filed and received kudo from not less than legends like don bradman and vivian lara as the best ever in cricket history.  sachin is famous for his skills on field and equally famous for his humbleness in personal life.

But arup is quite opposite.  he is arrogant and abusive.  he is illeterate in law and a quack.  he does only copy and paste the things with a single line with irritating and irrelevant remarks.  he does not know the etiquette of net citizen.  he always writes the entire post in capital letters, which is treated as abusive in the world of netizens.

above all, he preaches immorality to the people on the web site, always exhorting them to go for live-in- relationship, saying that the supreme court has given license to do so, which is totally false.  he tells the men to go livein relationship with widows and unmarried women indicating that men can exploit them by doing so and can walk out of the relationship without any strings attached.  he is immoral.

there is no doubt, thousand thanks is less for him, he is entitled to get manymore thanks from a single thread, because in every thread he sends several posts with a single line and gets one thanks for each post making not less than five thanks for a single post.  there is no election commission to stop this gimmick.  there is no legal expert committee to stop him giving illegal advises.

May god save this LCI from these quacks and immorals.

3 Like

Ambika (NA)     19 May 2011

Spot on ! Hema...

(Guest)

If satoriye can recommend their pantar (under world ki language me pantar means shooter on hire) (shatranj ka pyada) Sachin Tendulkar's name for BHARAT-RATNA, Arup ji's claim is more solid for it.

(Guest)

Neither Im supporting Arup ji nor opposing. 

I find him an honest and straight forward person. What he see, what he feels THAT HE SAYS.

It doesn't mean here that Im agreed to him or disagreed fully. Many time on many tasks I may be agreed to him or I may also be disageed.

If on some task Im disagreed it doesn't mean that he is wrong, as I may also be wrong.

What is important is that we should express our thoughts freely & fairly and we are free to accept it or not accept it.

HE DESERVES THESE THANKS.

(Guest)

In my personal,

I gives many may thanks to those who opposes me and I don't feel a need to give thanks to those who are already agreed to me.

SINCE OPPOSITORS GIVE ME MORE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MY SELF CORRECT AND TO REACH A VICTORY.

2 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, aapke liye ek she'r padh raha hoon, tavajjo chahoonga;

HAR "DAR" PE JO ZUK JAAYE USE "SAR" NAHEEN KAHTE !..

JO "SAR" NAA ZUKA PAAYE USE "DAR" NAHEEN KAHTE !!..

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     20 May 2011

if wishes were horses........who will be riders ???????????????

(Guest)

wild horses don't need a rider...wishes are alwz wild..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 May 2011

Hema it is not my intention to insult Sachin.  Je has got 1000 thnaks  and I am not doing any maska to him and I wont do such things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register